Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

JD Power 2024: Mission Accomplished, rock bottom reached for PY and J

JD Power 2024: Mission Accomplished, rock bottom reached for PY and J

Old Jun 2, 2024, 11:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Originally Posted by PLeblond
All these surveys reminds me of a famous quote attributed to Andrew Lang: “Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamppost; more for support than illumination”
SkyTrax comes out in 3 weeks time. If AC paid their annual bill, they'll retain their 4* rating
billdokes likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2024, 4:40 pm
Formerly known as tireman77

Originally Posted by rankourabu
SkyTrax comes out in 3 weeks time. If AC paid their annual bill, they'll retain their 4* rating
Another data point indicating none of these rankings have any value. Can we please ask the mods to rename the thread given the slanted and hyperbole nature of the title?
billdokes, canadiancow and YOWgary like this.
Old Jun 2, 2024, 5:11 pm

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Originally Posted by PLeblond
So... Airlineratings.com just released their 2024 survey and AC beat The US Big 3. From the article, "...combines major safety and government audits with 12 key factors, including fleet age, passenger reviews, profitability, safety rating, product rating, innovation and forward fleet orders."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurabe...h=c87dd242b24a

All these surveys reminds me of a famous quote attributed to Andrew Lang: “Most people use statistics like a drunk man uses a lamppost; more for support than illumination”
Ok, I'm definitely using this
PLeblond likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.