Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

[April Fool] Air Canada Elevates Experience with Exclusive In-Flight Poutine Bar

[April Fool] Air Canada Elevates Experience with Exclusive In-Flight Poutine Bar

Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.

Exciting news for all Air Canada Signature Suite travelers! In our continuous effort to bring the authentic Canadian experience to new heights, we're thrilled to announce the latest upgrade to our in-flight service the introduction of an exclusive Poutine Bar, available on all international flights starting this summer.

Imagine customizing your very own poutine at 35,000 feet. Our Poutine Bar will feature hand-cut fries, squeaky cheese curds flown in directly from Quebec, and a selection of gourmet gravies ranging from traditional to daring flavors like maple bacon and wild mushroom truffle. But why stop there? With an array of toppings, including smoked meats, fresh herbs, and even lobster for the culinary adventurers, your poutine possibilities are as endless as the Canadian wilderness.

This Signature Suite exclusive aims to make your journey not just a flight, but a celebration of Canadian culture and cuisine. Whether you're flying home or exploring new territories, we believe in starting your adventure with a taste of Canadas best.

Stay tuned for more information on how you can elevate your next Signature Suite experience with our Poutine Bar, and maybe, just maybe, get ready to indulge in one of Canada's most iconic dishes the way it was meant to be enjoyed - sky-high!

For an exclusive sneak peek at the Poutine Bar and a chance to win access to the Signature Suite on your next flight, click here: Air Canada Poutine Bar News Release

Happy travels, and remember, in Air Canada's Signature Suites, the sky's not the limitit's just the beginning.
totti, bual, Livyer and 4 others like this.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:35 pm

Programs: air miles
Kudos!
Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Gosh. That's really what we needed. Another elevator, I guess.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 1:58 pm

Programs: AC75 MM
Nice! I thought the link was incorrect, but I was mistaken. Thanks!
PLeblond likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 2:00 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Nice!

Although I can't conceive of anything more unappealing than poutine made by AC. Gives me shivers just thinking about it!
Old Apr 1, 2024, 2:31 pm

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold
Can't wait for my flights this summer
Old Apr 1, 2024, 2:38 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Is that link broken for anyone else?
Old Apr 1, 2024, 2:39 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE. BA-Gold
April fools
Old Apr 1, 2024, 3:25 pm
Formerly known as tireman77

I was going to start a Thread about AC introducing new SQT programme. Status Qualifying Time. Calculated from the planned departure time to the actual arrival time. That way any flight delays help attaining statuts quicker.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 3:38 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Platinum
Would actually be a neat idea. So, itll never happen.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by Eagle2000
April fools
I didn't clue in until this. Good one Sean Peever !

It would be a neat idea for daytime flights, but I doubt it could be executed properly.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 4:02 pm

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, FB Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
They can't warm bread. How would they make poutine .
NA-Flyer likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 4:04 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by EdmFlyBoi
They can't warm bread. How would they make poutine .
Poorly!
Old Apr 1, 2024, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC*SE 2MM
Deep fat fryers and turbulence at 35,000 feet. What could possibly go wrong.

Fun April Fools though.
Old Apr 1, 2024, 5:48 pm

Programs: Aeroplan SE. BA-Gold
Originally Posted by Sean Peever
Exciting news for all Air Canada Signature Suite travelers! In our continuous effort to bring the authentic Canadian experience to new heights, we're thrilled to announce the latest upgrade to our in-flight service the introduction of an exclusive Poutine Bar, available on all international flights starting this summer.

Imagine customizing your very own poutine at 35,000 feet. Our Poutine Bar will feature hand-cut fries, squeaky cheese curds flown in directly from Quebec, and a selection of gourmet gravies ranging from traditional to daring flavors like maple bacon and wild mushroom truffle. But why stop there? With an array of toppings, including smoked meats, fresh herbs, and even lobster for the culinary adventurers, your poutine possibilities are as endless as the Canadian wilderness.

This Signature Suite exclusive aims to make your journey not just a flight, but a celebration of Canadian culture and cuisine. Whether you're flying home or exploring new territories, we believe in starting your adventure with a taste of Canadas best.

Stay tuned for more information on how you can elevate your next Signature Suite experience with our Poutine Bar, and maybe, just maybe, get ready to indulge in one of Canada's most iconic dishes the way it was meant to be enjoyed - sky-high!

For an exclusive sneak peek at the Poutine Bar and a chance to win access to the Signature Suite on your next flight, click here: Air Canada Poutine Bar News Release

Happy travels, and remember, in Air Canada's Signature Suites, the sky's not the limitit's just the beginning.
Hope the chips are fried with Tallow! ha!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.