Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Is there really no way to talk to Flight Pass for support?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2023, 8:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Air Canada Elite, Continental Gold, IC Royal Ambassador, SPG Gold

I am a long time flight pass user. Latitude passes, 50+ credits a year personally, many more through our business.

I have had an issue with my most recent pass. They had this downtime last week and it was right when I needed to renew. The time has now passed and I can't extend my flight pass ($900 extension option).

I have called the Super Elite line and the agent expressed how frustrated they are, and even they can't call a Flight Pass desk but can only email.

I emailed right away, have not heard anything back. This is time sensitive because I need to fly next week.

Has anyone found a way to contact these people? I am really surprised that I can spend 100k+ on a product over a few years and they won't even respond to an email or take a call in a reasonable amount of time.
YOWgary likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 9:10 am

Programs: AC SE*MM, Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Hz 5*
I emailed them about a missing credit in February, stated it was urgent because I needed the credit for an upcoming trip and only received a response this April.

Edit: I forgot that in the past for other time sensitive matters I've had luck emailing managers at AC. I wonder who is in charge of the FP product...

Last edited by Nitehawk; Apr 14, 2023 at 9:27 am
Old Apr 14, 2023, 9:34 am
Original Poster

I have been trying to search around LinkedIn for people who might be Flight Pass Related. Not coming up with much though.

Originally Posted by Nitehawk
I emailed them about a missing credit in February, stated it was urgent because I needed the credit for an upcoming trip and only received a response this April.

Edit: I forgot that in the past for other time sensitive matters I've had luck emailing managers at AC. I wonder who is in charge of the FP product...
Old Apr 14, 2023, 9:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I've had supervisors on the phone add back missing credits before. I'm not sure about an expired pass.

​​​​​​
JacFlyer likes this.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 11:30 am
Original Poster

Supervisors on the super elite line?

Originally Posted by canadiancow
I've had supervisors on the phone add back missing credits before. I'm not sure about an expired pass.

​​​​​​

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.