Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Keychains made from former AC Dash-8

Old Sep 23, 22, 5:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite, IHG Platinum Elite

A flight attendant told me about these this morning so naturally I bought one immediately.

Plane Chains has a limited run of 2000 key chains/dog tags made from the skin and fuselage of C-FJFM, a decommissioned Air Canada Dash 8-300 on which Iíve flown.

https://www.planechains.ca/product-p...d-dhc-8-c-gfjm

Proudly introducing the latest addition to the Plane Chains hangar; the legendary De Havilland Dash 8-300.

You don't want to miss out on these breathtaking new Plane Chains crafted from the skin of ex-Air Canada Express DHC 8-300 C-FJFM. The Plane Chains crew did their best to honor the legacy of the Dash 8-300 in the form of these limited edition keychains. These keychains are crafted from the fuselage and tail skin of C-FJFM, offering a wide variety of colors and material thicknesses.

These keychains are 3.6cmx8.8cm in size, they feature the original wear and tear of the aircraft, and are laser engraved with aircraft details.

Due to the variety of colors and variations, we're offering a combo package for the most avid collectors.

Last edited by talkeryxu; Sep 23, 22 at 5:26 am Reason: Typo
Old Sep 23, 22, 7:33 am

Programs: AC E50K *G - Amtrak SelectPlus
Cool, thanks. Got one for myself. I have a soft spot for the classic Dash-8s having grown up in the maritimes flying to YUL/YYZ on Air Nova planes.
Too bad shipping to US is a bit steep for something that fits in an envelope. ($20)
talkeryxu likes this.
Old Sep 23, 22, 7:40 am

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Platinum
Thanks for the heads up.

I bought some for myself and for gifts for other flyer friends.
talkeryxu likes this.
Old Sep 30, 22, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL PM, UA 1K, WN A-List, HH DIA, Hyatt Glob, IHG Dia-AMB, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Very cool. I usually buy my tags from Plane Tags and I didn't realize about this company.

Sadly this is not the DH3 I flew (C-FACT) or I'd have bought it.
talkeryxu likes this.

Search this Thread