Search

Cancel check-in?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2022, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Cancel check-in?

Tried a few searches without answers...

I'm already checked in via AC app for today's flight. Realized just now I didn't use any eupgrades and of course you can't apply them once checked in.

On the app it does give an option to "Cancel Check-In" but it has the ominous message of "You will be removed from the following flights... Are you sure you wish to remove yourself from this flight" - Cancel Check-in or Remain Checked-In

I'm really hesitant to click that cancel button. Just suck it up and go with what I have or attempt to call SE concierge or just click the button?
Old Sep 15, 2022, 8:48 am

Programs: AC 75K
That feature just off loads you from the flight, but it doesn't cancel the reservation. You can immediately re-check yourself in.
Old Sep 15, 2022, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100k, Marriott Titanium, Accor Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ChrisA330
That feature just off loads you from the flight, but it doesn't cancel the reservation. You can immediately re-check yourself in.
Thanks, appreciate it. Just somewhat scary wording they use :P

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.