Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Ecoupon(mine) Buddypass(wife) can they be combined.

Old Aug 15, 2022, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott: Platinum Hilton: Diamond AC: 25K

I was flying with the family that resulted in me receiving a ecoupon. My wife has a Buddy pass in her account.

Can I log into my wife's account book a pair of tickets with the buddy pass and use my ecoupon. Also does it matter if it is me or my child as he buddy addon.

Thanks
Nimitz
Old Aug 15, 2022, 7:57 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by Nimitz
I was flying with the family that resulted in me receiving a ecoupon. My wife has a Buddy pass in her account.

Can I log into my wife's account book a pair of tickets with the buddy pass and use my ecoupon. Also does it matter if it is me or my child as he buddy addon.

Thanks
Nimitz
First of all, do not say that you are logging into another persons account!
You can choose anyone you want for the buddy and yes a ecoupon for payment can be used as I did to lower my actual out of pocket cost. With the buddy pass in your wife account, when SHE logs into her account the option to use the Buddy Pass will be there and you just need to add who the second passenger is.
Pretty straight forward

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.