Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Europe Flight Pass Business Lowest - Avaiability Change?

Old Aug 11, 2022, 7:14 am
Original Poster

I need to buy another Eastern Business Class Europe flgiht pass for myself and MrsITAG ... YYZ -LHR flights. ... 8 credits.

I'm noticing on the dates I need it that there is no availability for the date I need; does this every change/increase? (It seems to be based on Z)

(I looked for a thread before posting)
Old Aug 17, 2022, 12:58 pm

I can't answer your question about availability in a fare bucket increasing, but international business flight passes need C availability.
  • Flight credit bookings are subject to availability for the Business Class (lowest) fare option, C booking class.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 1:06 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by YYCCL3
I can't answer your question about availability in a fare bucket increasing, but international business flight passes need C availability.
  • Flight credit bookings are subject to availability for the Business Class (lowest) fare option, C booking class.
That's not a universal rule for international business flight passes. It's dependent on the exact flight pass product. For example, Eastern Canada to France and the United Kingdom books into D, while Europe and North Africa Pass - Eastern Canada books into C.
canadiancow and kalderlake like this.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by King Chung Huang
That's not a universal rule for international business flight passes. It's dependent on the exact flight pass product. For example, Eastern Canada to France and the United Kingdom books into D, while Europe and North Africa Pass - Eastern Canada books into C.
That's the only exception to the C rule for any of the Canada-Europe flight passes. Which in this case is likely the answer OP is looking for based on their destination ;-) All others book into C.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.