Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Codeshare - priority baggage handling - mixed cabins

Question: Codeshare - priority baggage handling - mixed cabins

Old Jul 28, 2022, 8:49 am
Original Poster

Question Codeshare - priority baggage handling - mixed cabins

Hello everyone!

Flights FRA-YUL-LAS booked with AC in premium eco as codeshare. Will be LH FRA-YUL and AC Rouge YUL-LAS.
AC says priority baggage for premium economy - will that be the same as LH is the operator? LH does not list priority baggage as a benefit for premium eco. Same goes for priority check-in which I'd care less as I normally head for self-service counters.

They also stated that I will be seated in "Business" for YUL-LAS and booking confirmation says "Business D". Any benefits with that? Lounge Access?

Thank you!
Tom
Old Jul 28, 2022, 7:56 pm

Programs: AC E75K, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by TomFlyTalk
Hello everyone!

Flights FRA-YUL-LAS booked with AC in premium eco as codeshare. Will be LH FRA-YUL and AC Rouge YUL-LAS.
AC says priority baggage for premium economy - will that be the same as LH is the operator? LH does not list priority baggage as a benefit for premium eco. Same goes for priority check-in which I'd care less as I normally head for self-service counters.

They also stated that I will be seated in "Business" for YUL-LAS and booking confirmation says "Business D". Any benefits with that? Lounge Access?

Thank you!
Tom
As you are flying LH you will get what they are offering. So probably not priority check-in or baggage handling unless you are *G. If your boarding pass says business, you will be able to use the YUL TB lounge.
Old Jul 28, 2022, 8:05 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 50K/Star Alliance Gold, Accor Gold, base level Marriott/Hyatt/Hilton
My grandpa (no status) just flew LH PY and his bag was marked with priority on the tag itself.
Old Jul 28, 2022, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Thank you both for your answer.
yyckiwi so it depends on my boarding pass, not my booking confirmation? If so I have to wait to find out.

yyztozag codeshare AC booking as well? Please more details.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 5:50 am

Programs: Aeroplan 50K/Star Alliance Gold, Accor Gold, base level Marriott/Hyatt/Hilton
Originally Posted by TomFlyTalk
Thank you both for your answer.

yyztozag codeshare AC booking as well? Please more details.
Travel agent booking (hes savvier than her, but insists on using the service sometimes), I imagine AC codeshare.
Old Jul 29, 2022, 6:32 am

Programs: AC SE
If memory serves me correctly LH has a dedicated PY check in at FRA
Old Jul 31, 2022, 2:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by caziz
If memory serves me correctly LH has a dedicated PY check in at FRA
Googled some reviews, all I can find was PY check in at FRA is same as regular Eco.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.