Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Problems with your AC travels in 2024? Look here for directory of useful threads!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problems with your AC travels in 2024? Look here for directory of useful threads!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2022, 12:01 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver

With the large number of problems with travel as travel has rebounded in 2022, and many new members or members who haven’t been on FT much lately, I thought it might be useful to have a quick reference to the threads that are in high demand about how to deal with current problems, or obtain compensation for said problems.

Please review this list and post in the appropriate thread; please do not start new threads on these topics. If you have more than one question, please make posts in each thread that is relevant. For instance, if AC lost your bags on one flight, and you’d like to know about compensation for a very lengthy delay on a different flight, please post about your baggage in the baggage thread, and post about delay compensation in the appropriate compensation thread.

Has AC changed your flight in advance of travel (more than 48 hours from scheduled departure)? AC changed/cancelled my flight. What are my options?

Problems on or about day of travel (within 48 hours of scheduled departure)? (Delays/cancellations/diversions): IRROPs - Cancellation / Delay / Diversion etc. WITHIN 48 HOURS of departure

Lost baggage? Tracing and locating missing baggage (2022)

Looking for compensation for a delayed or cancelled flight?

Last edited by Adam Smith; Feb 18, 2024 at 5:35 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.