Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access flying AC from SYD

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2022, 2:50 am

ANZ lounge is open and the recipients of one of my status passes were even invited to use it yesterday (!!)
Old Jun 14, 2022, 12:26 pm

Programs: UA 1K
ANZ is definitely the better choice, although the SQ lounge isn't bad. Can also confirm ANZ was open when I flew in early June during the morning, although it was very busy
Old Jun 17, 2022, 4:50 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Is lounge hopping between the two (SQ and ANZ) permitted? (Business class ticket)
Old Jun 17, 2022, 7:42 am

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
Originally Posted by diburning
Is lounge hopping between the two (SQ and ANZ) permitted? (Business class ticket)
Yup!
Old Jun 21, 2022, 4:46 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Krisflyer Gold
SQ lounge (at least the F section) had satay, which was excellent! ANZ will have much better coffee (as one would expect) and significantly better showers as well
Old Jul 18, 2022, 1:52 pm

Programs: AC SE
Just to verify, all business class passengers will have access to either of these lounges, correct? (Not just people with Star Alliance Gold status?)
Old Jul 18, 2022, 4:26 pm

Programs: Alaska 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, *A Gold w/ Krisflyer Gold
Yes, except you may not be admitted to the First Class part of the Singapore Airlines lounge
TheCanuckian likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.