Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Earn up to 3X the points on flights within Canada until Oct 31, 2022

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn up to 3X the points on flights within Canada until Oct 31, 2022

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2022, 10:27 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Australia is not "within Canada".
Fair. But if you are flying AC to get there and you don't live in YVR, at least some of that trip could very well be.
TheCanuckian likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 7:59 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanium / Amex Aeroplan Reserve / Aeroplan 50k
Originally Posted by NB_Falcon
Anyone else having trouble registering for this promotion, have tried on browser and mobile and will not allow click through on registration.
Yes. Won't let me register..
Old Jun 21, 2022, 8:14 am

Is something supposed to happen when we click S'inscrire/Register Now? I entered my aeroplan number, clicked I have read the t&c, and clicked Register Now and.... nothing. I've tried Chrome on desktop and mobile and firefox on desktop. Nothing. It probably doesn't matter because I'm not about to book two months ahead (seriously AC?) but I figured I would register in case they extend it...

Ugh, looks like they haven't tested this on any recent browser...
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://api-gw.dbaas.aircanada.com/a...promo-register. (Reason: CORS request did not succeed).
On the plus side perhaps this actually increases the odds they extend the signup period when they notice they didn't get any signups after whatever change broke it

Last edited by zkzkz; Jun 21, 2022 at 8:21 am
Old Jun 21, 2022, 10:27 am

Programs: AC SE, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
Just tried with an incognito window in Chrome and it worked.

Ron.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by newfbc
Just tried with an incognito window in Chrome and it worked.

Ron.
Still not working for me
Old Aug 29, 2022, 10:09 pm

Has anyone received the bonus points from this promo? How long did it take after your flight?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.