Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Denied at Checkin am I wrong in thinking Air Canada made some mistakes.

Denied at Checkin am I wrong in thinking Air Canada made some mistakes.

Old Jul 3, 2022, 8:30 am

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
Originally Posted by Nimitz
Here is an update:

After a couple run a rounds with air canada and aeroplan tossing the ball back and forth. Them Closing my case file, then me emailing to reopen the case this is the solution Air Canada offered me and what I asked for.

I asked for 96,000 points back for the extra points my wife and children flights cost.

Air Canada gave me a $1000 eCoupon

I would rather the points they are worth more to me because I live in a small market(one or two flights a day) but I think I should just stop fighting and take the $1000 eCoupon it is good for two years.

Thanks
Nimitz
I would value 96,000 points substantially higher than $1,000, even for domestic economy, but you've got to decide when the fight is worth your time.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 9:11 am

Programs: AeroPlan
Take the money (eCoupon) and run! :-)

That's far more than I thought you'd be able to get from them.
YYC3722 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.