Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Turkish Air seat selection with Aeroplan provided locator

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Turkish Air seat selection with Aeroplan provided locator

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2022, 4:44 pm

Programs: AC E75K, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by dkoren
Hi, I am unable to pull TK PNR from AC website. It is just not there, when I open my booking. Just below the booking reference there is "Change Flight", "Change seats" etc.

Where should I look ?
I had to call Aeroplan to get mine.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 4:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-...a-cowtool.html should work
Old Aug 17, 2022, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by yyckiwi
I had to call Aeroplan to get mine.
Thanks, I booked on Air Canada website directly, should I still call aeroplan ? I do have an aeroplan number though and it is connected to this booking.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 5:00 pm

Programs: AC E75K, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by dkoren
Thanks, I booked on Air Canada website directly, should I still call aeroplan ? I do have an aeroplan number though and it is connected to this booking.
Sorry you will need to call AC. Mine was an aeroplan reservation.
Old Aug 17, 2022, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by canadiancow
Thanks,
It shows my information, but can find there only AC PNR, no TK PNR
Old Aug 18, 2022, 7:25 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Most Star Alliance members can share the original issue PNR. I have flown LH & TK in the past two months and my AP PNR worked. UA still issues there own PNR
Old Dec 10, 2023, 8:19 am
TCG

App trick stopped working

The app now shows the same BOS-29164 error so that trick seems to be dead. Anyone got any other tricks? Calling turkish didn't get anyone that can help.

This reddit thread seems to confirm https://www.reddit.com/r/awardtravel...ines_business/
Old Dec 10, 2023, 8:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
It worked for me about a month ago. Maybe a temp issue?
Old Dec 10, 2023, 9:04 am
TCG

sure hope so! tried a few times using both AC PNR, Turkish PNR and the 014 ticket number, same error each time. both on website and app.
Old Dec 10, 2023, 9:06 am

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
I had to call in November, website and app would not work for me.
Old Dec 10, 2023, 11:25 am

Programs: AC 50K
I had the same problem. Using cowtool, I found the TK PNR and used the app. The app seems wonky though, after entering the ticket numbers and passengers name, and showing the passenger list, it doesn't seem to save this information when you exit the app.

When you start the app again, you have the enter all the information all over again - very annoying.
Old Dec 14, 2023, 11:10 am
TCG

I tried both AC and TK PNRs, always same error, and the people on the phone also said they are getting an error, and they don't know why. It's for next oct so maybe it's too far out?
Old Mar 6, 2024, 4:56 pm

Seats for Turkish Airlines through Air Canada

Hello there! I'm having problem picking out my seat on the Turkish app on iOS. It says,
"Dear passenger, unfortunately we cannot process your transaction at the moment..."

I also tried picking my seat on my laptop browser (Google Chrome) but it says,
"Dear passenger,This reservation cannot be viewed due to the sales channel in which it was formed.

You can apply to the channel where you have made your reservation to make a transaction."

Does anyone have any success with assigning seats when booking something similar?
Old Mar 6, 2024, 5:06 pm

Call Turkish directly, I booked through United and had the same issue. Agent was able to get the seat I wanted. This was in business class.
kalderlake likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2024, 9:20 pm

Programs: AC SE, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Accor Diamond, Hilton Gold
Not sure if this is true or not, but the agent couldn't select seats when there were two passengers on an Aeroplan reward ticket. I had to get Aeroplan to split the ticket, and then I was able to select seats for one PAX in the app and had to call to select the seat for the other PAX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.