Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Flash Sale (February 10, 2022) - 15% off domestic, US, and sun destinations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2022, 1:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC

Just in case anyone needs that EXTRA motivation, for the ones planning to tight it out in Y 😉

[Moderator note: carved out from mileage run thread]
kalderlake likes this.

Last edited by Adam Smith; Feb 10, 2022 at 2:55 pm Reason: Add moderator note
Old Feb 10, 2022, 2:04 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by Short hair Francis
Just in case anyone needs that EXTRA motivation, for the ones planning to tight it out in Y 😉
And only on non-holiday weekdays until the end of May.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 3:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Originally Posted by YYCNoob
And only on non-holiday weekdays until the end of May.
You mean end of April for those taking advantage of the Q1 Elite Requalification Promo.

Plus I don't think the code can price Comfort fares despite what is written down on the T&C.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 3:20 pm

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Not exactly a stellar deal either way, but always good to find out.

I'm really bad at missing the 'specials' that they have on the home page.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Bohemian1
Not exactly a stellar deal either way, but always good to find out.

I'm really bad at missing the 'specials' that they have on the home page.
Personally I've been checking pretty often for some of my other stuff, but saving 20 is better than nothing.

T&C says Comfort fares allowed, IT department saids no 😆

vancouver25k and dr_torch like this.
Old Feb 10, 2022, 4:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
My point was that these are great fares for many people. For those where price matters more than benefits - regardless of ancillary costs, there are Standard fares for approx $190

Last edited by 24left; Feb 10, 2022 at 5:53 pm
Old Feb 10, 2022, 8:07 pm

Programs: AC 75K, HIlton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Radisson Rewards Gold
This is great for me - able to book multiple trips for my weekly commute from YCD-YVR, $269 for Standard ($227 SQD) - should be qualified for 75k by end of June once the Q1 Elite Requalification Promo hits - that promo is basically taking me from 50k-75k...
Old Feb 10, 2022, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 24left
My point was that these are great fares for many people. For those where price matters more than benefits - regardless of ancillary costs, there are Standard fares for approx $190
While I would be happier if it were a 20-25% promo code with less blackout dates, and more fare combos accepted; this is not half bad for those who need to book relatively soon and were going anyway.
Say folks getting close to the 21 Day Advance Purchase limit for instance... 🙂

Originally Posted by theranj
This is great for me - able to book multiple trips for my weekly commute from YCD-YVR, $269 for Standard ($227 SQD) - should be qualified for 75k by end of June once the Q1 Elite Requalification Promo hits - that promo is basically taking me from 50k-75k...
I know BC Ferries just added a 1% fuel surcharge on major routes, but overkill much LOL 😆😆
Seriously, to guys that requal on mainly on DH4/CRJ flights, major props and respect 👏👏
Old Feb 10, 2022, 9:42 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Well I booked as I had to book one-way fares to get the sale. Multi-city was too expensive and some round trips cost more so. I booked HNL again as two one-way flights and then did a mileage one on a weekend with seven one-way flights. Might as well cash in on the bonuses.

Twenty minutes left, not sure if I should fill one more weekend. I found a lot of black outs dates in April!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.