Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Website (aircanada.com) Experiences/Complaints/Issues (Nov 2020 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Website (aircanada.com) Experiences/Complaints/Issues (Nov 2020 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2022, 4:12 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
eUpgrade request will not confirm with three error messages list in a row and then this one again:

eupg.error.EPG_PNRT_002
(EPG_PNRT_002)
To request a refund for the remaining value of this booking, please fill out the refund request form.
(4649)
Xeup.txnhistory.pretravel.close.text
Old Jul 2, 2022, 5:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PointWeasel
eUpgrade request will not confirm with three error messages list in a row and then this one again:

eupg.error.EPG_PNRT_002
(EPG_PNRT_002)
To request a refund for the remaining value of this booking, please fill out the refund request form.
(4649)
Xeup.txnhistory.pretravel.close.text
You sure your flight is not cancelled?
Old Jul 3, 2022, 2:45 am

Air Canada - Funds deducted from CC but got error page on Air Canada website.

Good Evening everyone.

I want to ask about my issue here. Today when I was booking my flights with Air Canada I got an error message and funds got deducted from my credit card. I tried reaching Aircanda but they are not reachable during outside business hours. To make a long story short: My card has been charged, but no booking has been made. Has anyone had such issues in the past? What Can I do?

Best Regards.
Santosh
Old Jul 3, 2022, 4:01 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by Stranger
You sure your flight is not cancelled?
Not cancelled, but a change to the booking was made a few hours earlier with a segment dropped.

This morning the original three error messages show up:

We're sorry, we're not able to process your eUpgrade request at this moment. This may be because:
  • We've encountered a technical issue
  • Your flight is outside the eUpgrade credits validity period
  • There has been a recent change to your Aeroplan Elite Status

• Please contact us for assistance.
Calling in the middle of the night Canada time and still on hold with the E75K line for 30 mins and counting.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 9:23 am

Buggy booking - multiple journeys associated with profile - cannot check in

Has anyone come across this? Scheduled to fly YYZ-YVR tomorrow morning, and upon checkin both on mobile and desktop it has told me "there are multiple journeys associated with your profile" - and shows two departures for the same time. I can check in for neither. Eupgrade has also allowed me to try a couple of times, and it's deducting the credits more than once, but the request isn't showing on either AC.com or mobile.

I'd love to figure out a way to self-service this because the wait time is 2+ hours for Elite 35k and I'm worried about getting to the airport in the morning to find out something is wrong.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 11:24 am

Programs: AC SE100K, AC 1MM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold,Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by thakurs
Good Evening everyone.

I want to ask about my issue here. Today when I was booking my flights with Air Canada I got an error message and funds got deducted from my credit card. I tried reaching Aircanda but they are not reachable during outside business hours. To make a long story short: My card has been charged, but no booking has been made. Has anyone had such issues in the past? What Can I do?

Best Regards.
Santosh
if you used your aeroplan number try logging in and search "My Bookings". It might be there.

If not, get your credit card to cancel the charge.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 4:09 pm

Well, the new self serve reaccomodation tool works really good and bad, all at the same time. Managed to change a 2 stop AP award into a nonstop flight, with options on partner airlines being offered too.

Unfortunately it glitched while confirming the flights and now the view on AC.com shows 2 of the same flight and I can no longer cancel online. Called AP, the agent said it all looks fine, she only sees the flight once. I think the self serve tool broke the eup option on a different booking so it's not without it's flaws.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 1:41 pm

Programs: AC SE100k
Anybody successfully change a Flight Pass booking online with the website or the Flight Pass app? Ever since I've started flying again post-COVID, I haven't been able to make changes to bookings on my (fully-flexible) flight pass bookings. The website/app shows availability (also confirmed with ExpertFlyer), but when I go to confirm the change it errors out. The Flight Pass app gives the most descriptive error (something about dynamic pricing). When I call in to make the change, the call centre/concierge can execute it no problem. Wondering if it's just me (the flight pass in question was purchased pre-COVID so maybe that's a factor)? Calling in these days to make these changes is seriously not fun, even as an SE.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 1:45 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SuperCargo
Anybody successfully change a Flight Pass booking online with the website or the Flight Pass app? Ever since I've started flying again post-COVID, I haven't been able to make changes to bookings on my (fully-flexible) flight pass bookings. The website/app shows availability (also confirmed with ExpertFlyer), but when I go to confirm the change it errors out. The Flight Pass app gives the most descriptive error (something about dynamic pricing). When I call in to make the change, the call centre/concierge can execute it no problem. Wondering if it's just me (the flight pass in question was purchased pre-COVID so maybe that's a factor)? Calling in these days to make these changes is seriously not fun, even as an SE.
Can you just cancel and rebook?
YYC3722 likes this.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 1:51 pm

Programs: AC SE100k
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Can you just cancel and rebook?
The other segment in the booking is showing D0 (the flight pass books into D) and I don't want to risk not being able to rebook the other segment if I cancel the whole itinerary. I know, I should book these as separate single segments but I'm: a) a bit dumb and don't learn from my mistakes; b) always in a hurry when I'm making these bookings; and c) not expecting to have to make changes. Pre-COVID these flights were rarely going D0 so wasn't much of a concern but as we know, it's a completely different story now!
Old Jul 8, 2022, 6:53 pm

Interesting... just got a random notification from my AC app that my flight to San Francisco in a couple weeks was cancelled. Now my app is populated with this random reservation from YVR to SFO.

Strange considering how I have never ever made a reservation to SFO... or anywhere else with AC, for that matter.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 9:18 am

Programs: FlyingBlue Silver; Air Canada 25K; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Platinum
seat selection weirdness

Two of us traveling on the same reservation, flex fare. Purchased yesterday, flight is on Wednesday (July 13). Booked without selecting seats. Immediately after purchase, I went back to select my seats, and continually get this error. Last I checked, yesterday (and today as well), is still well within the "up to 36 hours before your flight" window. So what gives AC???

Old Jul 11, 2022, 9:11 am

Programs: AC SE, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC

Sorry!

Looks like we are not working at 100% now, but you can continue as a guest or try again

Trying to log in.. ugh, Monday mornings!

Ron.
Old Jul 13, 2022, 8:50 am

Programs: Aeroplan
Anyone ever come across this error? Trying to use a promo code to book paid J from YQM to ATH (no codeshare flights) and I’m getting this message:

We weren’t able to find any flights that match what you’re looking for. Try entering different travel dates/another destination or, if the option is available, select 'My dates are flexible'. Our Online Timetableoffers more information on flight schedules.

You can also contact Air Canada Reservations to see if one of our Star Alliance partners offers this route (no service fee applies).
(11120)

Code has never been used. And the flights for those days actually do show up under that error message and are bookable. Strange.
Old Jul 20, 2022, 12:21 am
Suspended

Please adjust your computer's clock to the correct local time listed below, then ret?

I'm trying to look up rewards on air canada's website. I'm getting the following error.

Please adjust your computer's clock to the correct local time listed below, then return to the sign in page to resume your search.

My computers time is right based on my time zone. Any idea of what this is?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.