Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Food & Beverage - Business Class - North America (Jul 2021 - ???)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Food & Beverage - Business Class - North America (Jul 2021 - ???)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2021, 6:47 pm

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
Originally Posted by lcohen999
I don't believe there was yesterday on my flight out to YVR...however was too early for a drink (for me)

I'll check tonight on the return and try to reply
"next week" when I asked
Old Aug 2, 2021, 11:14 am

Programs: AC50K, *A Gold, Marriott Titanium (LGE), Hilton Diamond
Can anyone comment if the meal service did in fact change for August? Chatted with some FAs last month and then mentioned changes were coming August 1. Specificially looking at TCONs
Old Aug 3, 2021, 2:41 pm

Programs: WS Gold, AC 75K, Hertz PC, National EE, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Bills Mafia
Originally Posted by loganre17
Can anyone comment if the meal service did in fact change for August? Chatted with some FAs last month and then mentioned changes were coming August 1. Specificially looking at TCONs
so I fly on Friday . J looks the same but the PY menu seems to have a lot more choices. Two hot meals and most of the mixed drinks back

APPETIZER
Fruit salad, yoghurt
Croissant, butter, jam
MAIN COURSE
Parsley omelette, chicken sausage, cottage cheese, roasted red skin potatoes,
red pepper relish
Pancakes, fruit compote, maple butter, chicken sausage

SPIRITS & BEERS – SPIRITUEUX ET BIÈRE
Smirnoff Vodka Tanqueray Gin Bacardi White Rum Johnnie Walker Black Canadian Club Rye Baileys Irish Cream Courvoisier VS
Vodka Smirnoff
Gin Tanqueray
Rhum blanc Bacardi Johnnie Walker Black Rye Canadian Club Baileys Irish Cream Courvoisier VS
Old Aug 3, 2021, 3:24 pm

Programs: AC 75K
NA Signature Service looks to have a Hot or Cold option for Breakfast ie: Omelette or Fruit, Yogurt, Cheese Plate while Lunch/Dinner is 2 hot options with Appetizer, Dessert, Cheese.

Non Signature Service long haul NA flights are 2 hot options for breakfast & lunch/dinner, with the standard Salad appetizer and dessert.
Old Aug 3, 2021, 3:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by ChrisA330
NA Signature Service looks to have a Hot or Cold option for Breakfast ie: Omelette or Fruit, Yogurt, Cheese Plate while Lunch/Dinner is 2 hot options with Appetizer, Dessert, Cheese.

Non Signature Service long haul NA flights are 2 hot options for breakfast & lunch/dinner, with the standard Salad appetizer and dessert.
Can you clarify?

Pre-COVID, non-PLH was a hot omelette or fruit plus hot oatmeal, but PLH+SS also had a hot pancake option.

Either way, things are definitely improving. I won't be afraid of Jazz any more if they have rum
Old Aug 3, 2021, 4:22 pm

Programs: AC 75K
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Can you clarify?

Pre-COVID, non-PLH was a hot omelette or fruit plus hot oatmeal, but PLH+SS also had a hot pancake option.

Either way, things are definitely improving. I won't be afraid of Jazz any more if they have rum
For breakfast:

PLH SS is 1 hot option and 1 cold option
PLH non-SS as well as medium haul is 2 hot options

Note this is gathered from the online menus, not from an internal source.

Last edited by ChrisA330; Aug 3, 2021 at 4:30 pm
Old Aug 3, 2021, 6:43 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Originally Posted by loganre17
just landed signature YVR-YYZ. Mostly back to normal. Packaged almonds with drink service. Tray with appetizer and salad followed by hot main with choose taken in advance. Cart later with cheese and choice of fruit or tart for dessert. Snack prior to landing same with chips and dark chocolate bar. So really only difference is only two choices, packaged nuts and bagged role vs bread basket. Two reds and two whites to choose from. BOB in the back.
Old Aug 3, 2021, 6:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Any sparking wine/champagne option?
Old Aug 3, 2021, 6:56 pm

Programs: AC50K, *A Gold, Marriott Titanium (LGE), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by yyzgigi
just landed signature YVR-YYZ. Mostly back to normal. Packaged almonds with drink service. Tray with appetizer and salad followed by hot main with choose taken in advance. Cart later with cheese and choice of fruit or tart for dessert. Snack prior to landing same with chips and dark chocolate bar. So really only difference is only two choices, packaged nuts and bagged role vs bread basket. Two reds and two whites to choose from. BOB in the back.
Thanks for this note! Good to see
Old Aug 3, 2021, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by Altaflyer
Any sparking wine/champagne option?
​​​​​​
They have had bubbly since July 28 2020 on mainline.
Old Aug 3, 2021, 7:53 pm

Programs: WS Gold, AC 75K, Hertz PC, National EE, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Bills Mafia
Originally Posted by yyzgigi
just landed signature YVR-YYZ. Mostly back to normal.
Can I get a rye and coke again? Did they finally figure out how to get the covid out of mixed drinks 🙏
Old Aug 3, 2021, 7:55 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by bcard519
.....Did they finally figure out how to get the covid out of mixed drinks 🙏
Old Aug 4, 2021, 1:20 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Originally Posted by bcard519
Can I get a rye and coke again? Did they finally figure out how to get the covid out of mixed drinks 🙏
to be honest I wasn’t paying attention to the mixed drinks. They had bubbly in the big bottle and ice was available for soft drinks so don’t see why they would not have mixed drinks. Just happy to have the choice of wines and meals. Wasn’t thrilled that they didn’t start with the SEs on meal selection but I got my choice, so no foul.

The menu has no mention of anything other than non-alcoholic beverages, so you’ll need someone else to validate as I’m not flying for another few weeks. .
Old Aug 4, 2021, 4:59 pm

Programs: AC35K, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
I don't like to be greedy but is there typically a few extra meals in J for those who want seconds after everyone has already received their meals?
yowstudent likes this.
Old Aug 4, 2021, 5:44 pm

Originally Posted by jer3
I don't like to be greedy but is there typically a few extra meals in J for those who want seconds after everyone has already received their meals?
I've had SDs offer me extras many times (even recently), but in normal times, they're also for sale in Y, which could affect that.

And crews have certainly been known to eat J meals after every J pax has been served.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.