Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Old May 17, 2021, 11:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
Please note: this thread is for questions about flights you have taken where you have not received credit (SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points - including elite bonus points), and how to get that missing credit. If you have a question about whether an upcoming flight can or should earn SQx/points (and how many), please see the status qualification thread. If you are missing points from an Aeroplan promotion, please post in the thread relating to that promotion, as these points post on their own timelines unrelated to when the flights themselves post.

For flights that have not posted at all, request missing points for a flight (should credit missing SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points).

If the request is rejected by the automated system, e-mail [email protected].

For flights with SQD missing or incorrect, after SQM/SQS have posted, report a Status Qualifying Dollar discrepancy. It's also possible to e-mail the SQD adjustments team at [email protected]. E-mail does not appear to consistently provide faster responses.

If all else fails, use the customer service web form (select General Concerns, then Aeroplan, then Other. This will give you a free-form text box where you can explain your situation and attach any supporting files).

Please do not phone AC or Aeroplan about this. Anyone you reach on the phone will be unable to help you. At best, they will fill out the web form above, which will take far longer than if you just do it yourself. (The same is true of the SE and Concierge e-mail addresses).
Print Wikipost

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Old Jan 22, 2023, 5:39 am

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG/Marriott, Radisson Rewards
Wow, my Jan 18th flights have posted! With correct SQD! Maybe I won't have to post in this thread for a while now - seems like stuff's better?
Old Jan 24, 2023, 12:57 pm

Programs: AC SE
I had 4 flights last week, one Rouge and one ML on the 15th and the same on the 19th. My ML flights took a few days to be credited but still no sign of my Rouge flights.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 3:24 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
No threshold eUps, because my qualifying flight on Dec 30 still hasn't posted, because apparently we didn't divert to YYZ, we just sort of... disappeared?
Old Jan 25, 2023, 10:26 am

Programs: AC SE100K, National E/E, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond, MB, Avis PC
AC is doing it again. My YXU - YYZ - DFW flight in Flex that did cost 976 CAD before all government surcharges and taxes just posted 194 SQD. Not to mention it posted a week after the flight was taken.
Well, I guess I'm writing in. Again. Its getting tiresome.
EdmFlyBoi and flyingcrooked like this.
Old Jan 25, 2023, 11:34 am
formerly known as DeltaNYC

Programs: AC SE100K / FB Platinum / BA Bronze / Marriott Ambassador (LT Plat) / Hilton Diamond / IHG Plat
I got the following response to my submission (using the customer relations form, not the SQD discrepancy one) and had a good chuckle (bolding mine):

Good Morning XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting our office regarding your SQD.

I've notified the Aeroplan Elite team to have a review of your account and SQD totals for further review.

I might suggest in the future (as it may be quicker) to visit our website and use this link to request the SQD review on future flight bookings.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...pancies.html#/

Thank you again for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

Kind Regards,
XXXXX XXXX
Executive Centre
Customer Relations
Old Jan 28, 2023, 9:55 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE
Elite Status Bonus Not Posting?

Is anyone else currently having an issue where the AC flight is posting (and you get all the "regular" points from that flight) but the Elite Status Bonus isnot?

I'm SE, so I would normally see another posting (within a day or two) for 100% of the base points of flight labelled: Aeroplan Elite Bonus.

So far... nothing. I'm wondering if it will magically resolve itself after the january upgrades and would prefer not to deal with customer service.

Thx.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 10:06 am

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
My SE status bonus has been posting fine. Give it a few days, it seems to be a bit delayed.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 11:02 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
My SE status bonus has been posting fine. Give it a few days, it seems to be a bit delayed.
its been about 4-5 days since the original flight posted. feels a bit longer than how it worked in 2022
Old Jan 28, 2023, 11:05 am

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by nasta
its been about 4-5 days since the original flight posted. feels a bit longer than how it worked in 2022
I think most takes 2-3 days. Mine has been 2 days. I would suggest calling in to see if they can investigate.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 11:10 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by nasta;[url=tel:34965001
34965001[/url]]Is anyone else currently having an issue where the AC flight is posting (and you get all the "regular" points from that flight) but the Elite Status Bonus isnot?

I'm SE, so I would normally see another posting (within a day or two) for 100% of the base points of flight labelled: Aeroplan Elite Bonus.

So far... nothing. I'm wondering if it will magically resolve itself after the january upgrades and would prefer not to deal with customer service.

Thx.
I havent had any bonuses post in January.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 12:00 pm

Programs: CX MPC GO, BAEC Silver, AC, HHonors Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold
Unable to claim miles online

I have flown a flight with Eurowings but the miles werent credited. Theres no e-ticket number on my Eurowings ticket somehow I cannot file a claim online. I tried to call AC but they gave me an email which I couldnt even email to. Do you guys know how I can fix this? Thanks.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 2:37 pm

Programs: AC SE, AMEX Plat, Marriott Gold, NEXUS/GE
Originally Posted by nasta
Mine has been posting the next day without fail. You've selected your 2023 benefits right?
Old Jan 28, 2023, 4:23 pm

Programs: AC 50K, *A Gold
Originally Posted by Far Siren
I got the following response to my submission (using the customer relations form, not the SQD discrepancy one) and had a good chuckle (bolding mine):

Good Morning XXXXXX,

Thank you for contacting our office regarding your SQD.

I've notified the Aeroplan Elite team to have a review of your account and SQD totals for further review.

I might suggest in the future (as it may be quicker) to visit our website and use this link to request the SQD review on future flight bookings.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...pancies.html#/

Thank you again for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention.

Kind Regards,
XXXXX XXXX
Executive Centre
Customer Relations
what was the delay on the submission and response?
Old Jan 28, 2023, 4:26 pm

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, FB Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by WildcatYXU
AC is doing it again. My YXU - YYZ - DFW flight in Flex that did cost 976 CAD before all government surcharges and taxes just posted 194 SQD. Not to mention it posted a week after the flight was taken.
Well, I guess I'm writing in. Again. It's getting tiresome.
All of this stuff is very, very, very tiring...
flyingcrooked likes this.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 5:12 pm

Programs: AC 50K, *A Gold
Either remove the SQD or get it right AC .. It's becoming tiring indeed

I've been waiting for over a month for at least a reply on a wrong SQD that posted only base and no YQ's ..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.