Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Hide Wikipost
Old Sep 3, 22, 5:38 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: Adam Smith
Wiki Link
For flights that have not posted at all, request missing points for a flight (should credit missing SQM/SQS, as well as Aeroplan points).

This should trigger automatic SQD crediting.

If the request is rejected by the automated system, e-mail [email protected].

For flights with SQD missing or incorrect, after SQM/SQS have posted, report a Status Qualifying Dollar discrepancy.

Print Wikipost

Old Nov 21, 20, 6:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post
My 100% bonus miles just posted for all my flights since late October.
Late to posting this, but my pre-new-program flights have been applied as well.
Old Nov 22, 20, 5:28 am

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
SQM/SQS and SQD seem to be posting 24 hours after travel. Bonus miles are posting 48 hours after travel. Seems much more efficient.

Now if they could only correct the errors when the system changed over...
Old Nov 23, 20, 1:28 pm

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
SQD discrepancy was corrected today which pushed me over $10K SQD. We will see how long it takes to credit the Priority Award. I have to say the Concierge has been pretty responsive to fixing the discrepancies.
Old Nov 23, 20, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Tit LT Sil, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Accor Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by EdmFlyBoi View Post
SQD discrepancy was corrected today which pushed me over $10K SQD. We will see how long it takes to credit the Priority Award. I have to say the Concierge has been pretty responsive to fixing the discrepancies.
January.

On Nov 9, you got the greater of a fixed number for your status (4 for SE), or how many you earned based on 2020 SQD, whichever was greater.

If you earn more SQD in Nov/Dec, they'll top your account up in January.

10k will be doubled to 20k, so you'll get 1 more, but not for a while.
Old Dec 2, 20, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Tit LT Sil, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond, Accor Gold, UA Silver
Missing / incorrect SQM/SQS/SQD (November 2020 onwards)

Has anyone filled out the form "recently"?

I did it twice in mid to late November for some flights where SQD disappeared in the transition, and once in October for a complicated case in August/September (where the answer might be "you're not getting any SQD"), and I've heard nothing on any of the reports.
Old Dec 2, 20, 4:38 pm

Programs: AC SE, DL Gold, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Accor Diamond, Hilton Gold

I did it twice in mid to late November for some flights where SQD disappeared in the transition, and once in October for a complicated case in August/September (where the answer might be "you're not getting any SQD"), and I've heard nothing on any of the reports.
I've filled out the form twice for a flight in September that has never been granted AQD. Nothing weird about the ticket (no cancellations or changes) just a regular ACfB booking. Today I submitted a regular customer support request vs. an AQD request today to see what is going on.

#thisshouldntbethishard
Old Dec 2, 20, 5:07 pm

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS

Filled it out 4 times last week. Still waiting. Missing about 600 SQD lost in the transition.
Old Dec 2, 20, 6:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Originally Posted by Benner View Post
I've filled out the form twice for a flight in September that has never been granted AQD. Nothing weird about the ticket (no cancellations or changes) just a regular ACfB booking. Today I submitted a regular customer support request vs. an AQD request today to see what is going on.

#thisshouldntbethishard
I see your profile shows SE. I'm surprised to hear it's taking this long... my bunch of customer support requests as SE lately have been very expedient... albeit none have been related to missing SQD yet. But I would think they would be just as expedient with SQD... wishful thinking on my part obviously.
Old Dec 3, 20, 3:58 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
Has anyone filled out the form "recently"?.
Filled out the form anout a month ago for some missing SQD from October ... then return flights in November from the same itinerary had some incorrect SQD numbers.

Never heard back from filling in the form , so with additional SQD issues I sent an email to the Conceirge to get it all rectified. I explained that it is no longer clear where we are supposed to go to get SQD issues fixed.

The response from Concierge was that they have forwarded the information to the appropriate team... but that was a couple of weeks ago and I still have not heard anything.
Old Dec 3, 20, 12:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Name is still Altitude, though the address has been updated. I redacted part fo the email address, but it's just SQD in French.

Dear Mr Kennedy,

Thank you for taking the time to write in, and for your patience in receiving a response. With the recent launch of our new Loyalty Program, it has been noted that members' SQD levels are not reflecting properly. We are aware of this migration issue concerning SQD, and are working on identifying a solution. We sincerely apologize for this processing delay.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again for any future SQD questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
Air Canada Elite
Old Dec 5, 20, 2:47 pm

I just logged in and found the following transaction:

My SQDs are now up to date.

Dr. PITUK
Old Dec 6, 20, 10:30 pm

Programs: AC SE, Bonvoy Tit/LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Enterprise Gold, UA*S, Accor Gold, Hz 5*
I'm missing most of my extra SQM for eligible flight pass activities. I received 1/5 of the boosts (2500sqm per) for 5 months of UFPs. I need that extra SQM to hit E75K this year (to gift). I didn't select privileges till late October. I guess I'll write in.

​​​
Old Dec 8, 20, 7:42 am

Flights were crediting very quickly but have recently stopped. Flew on December 4th and 6th and neither have been credited where as a flight on November 30th credited the day after travel. Anyone had a flight credited since the weekend?
Old Dec 29, 20, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My Dec 27 AC flights posted sometime in North American afternoon on Dec 29, along with their SQD.

So it's much faster than before, and SQD is posting with the flights.

The status bonus, however, has not yet posted.
Old Jan 3, 21, 8:35 am

Programs: AC SE100K, BA
It's been a month now since my flight and my Aeroplan 100% bonus miles still haven't posted. The online form that I found on AC's website is only for the base AQM, but not for claiming the miles that my 100% select benefit offers. I contacted the concierge and they've spoken with an internal team who said it will take a few more weeks for these miles to post. Is anyone else experiencing delays with bonus miles posting? Usually I'd get them the Sunday following my flight.

Search this Thread