Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 17, 2021, 11:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
Please note: this thread is for questions about flights you have taken where you have not received credit (SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points - including elite bonus points), and how to get that missing credit. If you have a question about whether an upcoming flight can or should earn SQx/points (and how many), please see the status qualification thread. If you are missing points from an Aeroplan promotion, please post in the thread relating to that promotion, as these points post on their own timelines unrelated to when the flights themselves post.

For flights that have not posted at all, request missing points for a flight (should credit missing SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points).

If the request is rejected by the automated system, e-mail [email protected].

For flights with SQD missing or incorrect, after SQM/SQS have posted, report a Status Qualifying Dollar discrepancy. It's also possible to e-mail the SQD adjustments team at [email protected]. E-mail does not appear to consistently provide faster responses.

If all else fails, use the customer service web form (select General Concerns, then Aeroplan, then Other. This will give you a free-form text box where you can explain your situation and attach any supporting files).

Please do not phone AC or Aeroplan about this. Anyone you reach on the phone will be unable to help you. At best, they will fill out the web form above, which will take far longer than if you just do it yourself. (The same is true of the SE and Concierge e-mail addresses).
Print Wikipost

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:18 pm

Programs: AC-SE, BV Titanium, HH Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Im starting to suspect that using e-ups may have a correlation with flights not posting for sqs/sqd etc.

I have 5 flights waiting for credit and 4 of them I had used E-up to get into J.

4 days ago i flew another booking on which e-ups were used on both segments. And again nothing has posted. This will be a total of 7 segments I'm missing SQD for.

Curious if anyone else is missing segments that were e-upped?
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:48 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by mike88m
Im starting to suspect that using e-ups may have a correlation with flights not posting for sqs/sqd etc.

I have 5 flights waiting for credit and 4 of them I had used E-up to get into J.

4 days ago i flew another booking on which e-ups were used on both segments. And again nothing has posted. This will be a total of 7 segments I'm missing SQD for.

eUpgrades don't seem to be a factor for my recent flights. For my recent Ottawa trip, none of the segments were eUpgraded, yet 1 of 4 segments mysteriously failed to post. For my Hong Kong trip, all the segments were eUpgraded, but only the domestic segments posted.
mike88m likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2021, 4:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Yeah, half my segments with issues were eUpped. Half were not.
mike88m likes this.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 6:47 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hilton Diamond AC*75K
Just came in here to see if others had issues with random missing segments.
I have the middle segment of a 3 segment trip not post while the other two have.
I guess you just submit as normal when the window opens, anyone having issues of them posting once reported?
Old Nov 23, 2021, 8:25 am

Programs: AC*SE MM , Marriott Lifetime Platinum
I have not missed any segments yet. They have posted out of order at times but usually all have shown up within the 8 days they say to wait.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 12:19 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, ShebaMiles, SkyMiles

I have missing segments from using Star Alliance Upgrade Awards while flying on AC metal... Segments from using a SAUA on other *A carriers have posted normally. Been in a back and forth until finally received an email that said I would be credited within 24 hours.... that was almost 3 weeks ago... haven't mustered up the strength to call in / email again.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 5:24 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, BW Diamond Select
All my SQ-related requirements have been updated correctly (after 3 months). Still waiting for elite bonuses to credit. I’ll send a customer service request in a few weeks before I hit 75K.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by canadiancow
You should be able to put in the request online tomorrow, and I find that works well most of the time.

Can you link the proper online request form? I've tried one that always seems to just say "sorry this flight has already been credited" and I'm not sure if there is another form I'm missing.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 6:02 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Can you link the proper online request form? I've tried one that always seems to just say "sorry this flight has already been credited" and I'm not sure if there is another form I'm missing.
The wiki at the top of the page has the links for missing activity and missing SQD forms
Old Nov 27, 2021, 1:44 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by canadiancow
5 of us flew YYZ-ZRH-BCN (AC and LX) on 3 PNRs.

The flight were credited to:
1. AC
2. AC + UA
3. AC + UA

Everyone except me has received credit for the AC flights. I have received the LX.
At T+8, I submitted YYZ-ZRH, and... "This flight has already been credited."

Like... no it has not...

How can I get more simple than an AC segment on a 014 ticket, especially given that the UA pax on the PNR has received credit...
Old Nov 27, 2021, 12:31 pm

Programs: AC SE100K MM; Bonvoy Tit; Accor Dia
I got a call on my cell yesterday (went to voice mail) from AC.

The person apologized for the delay and that they have a large backlog, but that they're working hard to get everything cleaned up. He said that they had verified my account and that it now seemed all OK.

(Which is true because it got cleaned up after I sent a second request recently).

Thought it was a nice touch that they called in person.

Also, things seem to have stabilized lately. All my flights post within 48 hours, no issues anymore (fingers crossed...).
Old Nov 27, 2021, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by FlyingFiasco
I got a call on my cell yesterday (went to voice mail) from AC.

The person apologized for the delay and that they have a large backlog, but that they're working hard to get everything cleaned up. He said that they had verified my account and that it now seemed all OK.

(Which is true because it got cleaned up after I sent a second request recently).

Thought it was a nice touch that they called in person.

Also, things seem to have stabilized lately. All my flights post within 48 hours, no issues anymore (fingers crossed...).
Did you have to re-request for the LQMs to be cleaned up, or were they done automatically? Mine were never fixed/the needle hasn't moved on the missing LQMs.
Old Nov 28, 2021, 10:41 am

Originally Posted by theranj
My 2 segments from earlier this week posted, and I submitted an online request for my still missing segment from Nov 9th - it was added within 10 minutes and I got a popup saying "New Status Achieved" that I didn't get before...still not sure why it was unlocked early but all is right (for now lol)

Which online request did you use? The missing flights one always tells me they've "already been credited" and the SQD one says we'll get back to you in 10 weeks or some such
Old Nov 28, 2021, 2:56 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
My wife's missing YCD-YVR flight did eventually post, just before I was about to submit a request. About 10 days after the flight, I think. So at least it was painless in the end.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2021, 10:30 am

Programs: AC 75K, HIlton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold Elite, Radisson Rewards Gold
Which online request did you use? The missing flights one always tells me they've "already been credited" and the SQD one says we'll get back to you in 10 weeks or some such
When you are reviewing your activities - there's an option at the bottom to report/request missing flights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.