Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 17, 2021, 11:43 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam Smith
Please note: this thread is for questions about flights you have taken where you have not received credit (SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points - including elite bonus points), and how to get that missing credit. If you have a question about whether an upcoming flight can or should earn SQx/points (and how many), please see the status qualification thread. If you are missing points from an Aeroplan promotion, please post in the thread relating to that promotion, as these points post on their own timelines unrelated to when the flights themselves post.

For flights that have not posted at all, request missing points for a flight (should credit missing SQM/SQS/SQD, as well as Aeroplan points).

If the request is rejected by the automated system, e-mail [email protected].

For flights with SQD missing or incorrect, after SQM/SQS have posted, report a Status Qualifying Dollar discrepancy. It's also possible to e-mail the SQD adjustments team at [email protected]. E-mail does not appear to consistently provide faster responses.

If all else fails, use the customer service web form (select General Concerns, then Aeroplan, then Other. This will give you a free-form text box where you can explain your situation and attach any supporting files).

Please do not phone AC or Aeroplan about this. Anyone you reach on the phone will be unable to help you. At best, they will fill out the web form above, which will take far longer than if you just do it yourself. (The same is true of the SE and Concierge e-mail addresses).
Print Wikipost

Missing / incorrect flight activity (SQM/SQS/SQD/Aeroplan, November 2020 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2020, 1:57 pm

Programs: AC SE, UA Silver, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Accor Diamond, Hilton Gold
Does anyone know if there is a bonus AQM promotion going on right now? If not, it looks like they are currently giving you the J bonus if you use eUpgrades to upgrade I'm assuming this is an error.

Strangely the SE 100% bonus isn't applied just-in-time. Wonder if it will appear on the weekend following the activity being posted like in the past?

Old Nov 13, 2020, 9:51 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Does anyone have any uncredited flights left? My Oct 31, Nov 6, and Nov 8 flights have all posted, but my Nov 1 flights have not.
Old Nov 13, 2020, 10:00 am

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, WoH Explorist
Originally Posted by canadiancow
Does anyone have any uncredited flights left? My Oct 31, Nov 6, and Nov 8 flights have all posted, but my Nov 1 flights have not.
My flights on Nov 3 posted today so it's been fairly slow as usual. The Lufthansa segment of that trip posted almost right away as usual.
Old Nov 13, 2020, 11:43 am

Programs: Flying Blue
Anyone has found the link to request missing/non posted miles on the updated website?
Old Nov 13, 2020, 5:34 pm

They've fixed the Travel at Home SQD. They had to repost it. Credit to @philelite for noticing.

Banked years are also showing up now, which I know @traacs was looking for.

So it seems like they're hard at work getting things going again.

Last edited by Adam Smith; Jun 22, 2021 at 11:57 pm Reason: Resize excessively large images
Old Nov 13, 2020, 9:12 pm

Programs: AE
If you look on your activity page, there is a 'Missing Something' at the bottom of the transactions on the left side.
Old Nov 14, 2020, 9:29 am

Programs: AC SE100K 1MM, FB Platinum, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, IHG Gold Elite, Hilton Gold
They've fixed the Travel at Home SQD. They had to repost it. Credit to @philelite for noticing.

Banked years are also showing up now, which I know @traacs was looking for.

So it seems like they're hard at work getting things going again.
Part of the way there on SQD - also had the 1000 SQD from the the travel at home promotion added but still short $692.87. It likely won't matter as I will roll over $10K but likely won't make it to $15K.

Last edited by Adam Smith; Jun 22, 2021 at 6:17 pm Reason: Remove large quoted images
Old Nov 15, 2020, 10:11 am

Programs: AC SE100K
Was speaking to AC directly quite a few times last week trying to help with the SQD and SQM errors. Interesting conundrum which I've also brought to them is the priority rewards thresholds not registering post-go-live. I was just shy of $15K SQD pre-error correction, and with the proper SQD crediting now bringing SQD above that $15k level, it seems the system is not recognizing it as earned somehow and not issuing another priority rewards credit after passing that $15k level. Will update if/when fixed.
Old Nov 16, 2020, 1:27 pm

Programs: AC SE
Huh. I had some SQD credited to my account over the weekend.

Bulk and Adhoc Benefit Issuance
Status qualifying currency/Benefit adjusted
I honestly have no idea if I was missing any with the transition to the new system or what. One thing that is sure is that I am still missing my 75% bonus Aeroplan points from my Select Privileges that I picked on October 30th. I have a bunch of January-March segments that should count.
Old Nov 16, 2020, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by jasdou
Huh. I had some SQD credited to my account over the weekend.

I honestly have no idea if I was missing any with the transition to the new system or what. One thing that is sure is that I am still missing my 75% bonus Aeroplan points from my Select Privileges that I picked on October 30th. I have a bunch of January-March segments that should count.
Was that the 1000 SQD for Travel at Home?

I'm still missing my Nov 1 flights, and a bit of SQD from earlier in the year.
Old Nov 16, 2020, 1:56 pm

Programs: AC SE
Was that the 1000 SQD for Travel at Home?

I'm still missing my Nov 1 flights, and a bit of SQD from earlier in the year.
No, I only transferred enough points during Travel at Home promo to get the 20 eUp credits. The number of SQD I got is < 1000. I would need to go back to my booking confirmations from my Jan-March flights to see how the SQD add up. Or maybe I have a spreadsheet somewhere. It’s been a while since I looked at these things.
Old Nov 16, 2020, 2:15 pm

I also haven't received my 100% bonus for flights since October 31, so I assume that's just something they haven't turned back on yet.

I did get 2500 SQM for a FP purchase, but I bought two that day, and then one a few days later, so hopefully those start showing up too.

I have an SQD discrepancy for my early Nov flights. They under-credited me by about $40 . Hopefully that's just general SQD shenanigans not related to the new program.
Old Nov 17, 2020, 8:51 am

Programs: AC50K, OZ*G
For the new Aeroplan Program, what is the best way to get missing miles credited? I currently have a AC flights on UA stock, and the request points feature is saying my name is not found. Is there a inbox/mailbox I should send this request to?
Old Nov 17, 2020, 2:08 pm

I decided to request missing mileage for my Nov 1 flight.

The first time, I entered the wrong date and reversed the o/d. Oops. But it said success, and credited one of the two missing flights on the PNR.

Then I tried again, and accurately entered all the information for the remaining one. Website said "Booking class is not eligible for Aeroplan points.", but I had a success email for the flight I wanted, though unlike the first flight, it didn't immediately post. The email said it could be up to 48 hours, but it said that for the first flight too...
Old Nov 18, 2020, 9:47 pm

My 100% bonus miles just posted for all my flights since late October.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.