Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

AC Going full revenue based later in 2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Going full revenue based later in 2021

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2021, 2:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Exclamation AC Going full revenue based later in 2021

I didn't see this posted anywhere - I am sure its somewhere and I've missed it (did search) but pretty disappointing I think.... For non-status its really crappy.

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/...ir-canada.html

The way you earn on flights will be changing later in 2021

We’re introducing more intuitive earning in 2021. Instead of earning points based on the number of miles you fly, you’ll earn points based on the amount you pay for your ticket.*

Keep in mind that while the way you earn Aeroplan points which you can redeem for rewards will change, how you qualify for status will stay the same.
Old Mar 18, 2021, 2:40 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
This is discussed extensively in the thread on the 2020 revamp of Aeroplan, so I'm going to close this thread.

2020 Air Canada Aeroplan Program

Adam Smith
AC Forum Co-Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.