Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC Boxing Day Sale 2020 - 25% off

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2020, 11:37 am

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
Originally Posted by canadiancow
I'm around 25% for them keeping discounts with changes made over the phone. And then ticketing can do whatever they want anyway.

No anecdote from a call is going too suggest whether it is or is not generally possible.
Called and was advised the different in fare was of course the amount of the discount I received yesterday for a date change
Old Dec 29, 2020, 11:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Which is exactly what I'd expect on the phone unless you get a very cooperative and knowledgeable agent.

Do it online.
testycal likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2020, 1:02 pm

did not know..will check this...if it works that way great

Originally Posted by canadiancow
Which is exactly what I'd expect on the phone unless you get a very cooperative and knowledgeable agent.

Do it online.
Will try this....
Old Dec 29, 2020, 3:05 pm

Increased fares show only when doing a dummy change. Unless an agent can be convinced otherwise during a call which appears unlikely at this point. Regardless of sale, I paid a price and if at the tim eof the voluntary change request the price is higher, it should be on my coin.
Old Dec 30, 2020, 10:23 am

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, WoH Explorist
Interesting "sale". Pre boxing day sale roundtrip YQB - GOT was 1900$ (Latitude fare to burn some eUpgrade credits) for April 1-10. During the sale prices went up to over 3000$ for the same dates and fare class. It's back to 1900$ now as the sale ended.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.