2021 AC Status Privileges

Hide Wikipost
Old Mar 15, 21, 6:13 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: yyznomad
Wiki Link
***yyznomad will be making this into a full wiki during the first full week of January 2021, so for any suggestions, please write a post in this thread instead of touching the wiki

Example SE benefit selection wizard

Status Passes available for use starting March 2021

Print Wikipost

Old Dec 22, 20, 3:24 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K, WS Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor/Hilton/Radisson/NH Gold
2021 AC Status Privileges

Seems the cow noticed something most of us didn't, so just to make clear, apparently the 2021 privileges have been up on the AC website for a few weeks.

How no one has seen this and posted a thead until now, I don't know, but here we go
Old Dec 22, 20, 3:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Tit, HH Diamond, Hyatt Glob, Accor Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by Adam Smith View Post
Seems the cow noticed something most of us didn't, so just to make clear, apparently the 2021 privileges have been up on the AC website for a few weeks.

How no one has seen this and posted a thead until now, I don't know, but here we go
I assumed everyone had noticed that nothing had changed that hadn't already had an explicit announcement (refreshments for SEs, status pass select benefit), and therefore it wasn't worth one
Aselwyn likes this.
Old Dec 22, 20, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC SE100K, WS Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor/Hilton/Radisson/NH Gold
Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post
I assumed everyone had noticed that nothing had changed that hadn't already had an explicit announcement (refreshments for SEs, status pass select benefit), and therefore it wasn't worth one
They also never sent out an e-mail as far as I can remember, which would be a first in the decade I've had status
canadiancow likes this.
Old Dec 22, 20, 4:03 pm

Programs: AC SEMM

Have I missed something? Do we know when we will be abe to select our benefits?
Old Dec 22, 20, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

I'd still like to know what the 100% SE bonus means. When the new system goes in, do I get 11x or 14x miles?

Originally Posted by run&fly View Post
Have I missed something?
I don't know, have you?

Do we know when we will be abe to select our benefits?
No.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Dec 22, 20, 4:33 pm

Programs: AC SEMM
I'd still like to know what the 100% SE bonus means. When the new system goes in, do I get 11x or 14x miles?

I don't know, have you?

No.
Just wondered if I had missed an email or an announcement. Pretty much out of the game in terms of flying and FT right now! Thanks!
Old Dec 22, 20, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by run&fly View Post
Just wondered if I had missed an email or an announcement. Pretty much out of the game in terms of flying and FT right now! Thanks!
Unless everyone else here missed it, no, there has been no announcement, just the page on the website quietly updated
Old Dec 22, 20, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Or 7x
Old Dec 22, 20, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Or 7x
I meant total, including the bonus
Old Dec 22, 20, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I meant total, including the bonus
Me too
Old Dec 22, 20, 5:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Looking forward to being able to easily transfer my digital MLL passes.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Dec 22, 20, 6:13 pm

Programs: Air Canada 25K, Star Silver
Awesome improvement on the 25K front - the addition of 5 eUps as a select privilege. That would allow me to upgrade two PY or Y/B/M TATL segments instead of just one, which is much more valuable to me than two passes for a MLL that I always have access to anyway.
hoipolloi likes this.
Old Dec 22, 20, 6:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by yyztozag View Post
Awesome improvement on the 25K front - the addition of 5 eUps as a select privilege. That would allow me to upgrade two PY or Y/B/M TATL segments instead of just one, which is much more valuable to me than two passes for a MLL that I always have access to anyway.
This might be the first time I've seen someone posting about their satisfaction regarding 25K benefits.
Old Dec 22, 20, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Me too
Where would the 100% bonus be in that? Isn't it 3x for everyone + 4x for being SE = 7x without the 100% bonus?
Old Dec 22, 20, 6:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by yyztozag View Post
Hasn't 25K always had an eUp select privilege?

Where would the 100% bonus be in that? Isn't it 3x for everyone + 4x for being SE = 7x without the 100% bonus?
I guess 14 would make sense. I was more hinting that the wording doesn't line up with the new program.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: