FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   2021 Package has Arrived (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/2030579-2021-package-has-arrived.html)

Plumber Dec 16, 20 11:02 am

2021 Package has Arrived
 
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...8db6a9217.jpeg
Received today in the mail.

New Aeroplan card, expiring Dec 31, 2021.

Only 2 luggage tags instead of 4.

Branding looks nice!

qrctraveller Dec 16, 20 11:34 am

No package received on my end which is understandable as they are most likely sending them out based on MM status. The branding does look very nice especially with the 3 million mile logo - congrats again.

yyznomad Dec 16, 20 11:48 am

Got mine yesterday!

Adam Smith Dec 16, 20 12:09 pm

Nice that they're sending out packages before telling us precisely what our benefits are going to be.

yyznomad Dec 16, 20 12:12 pm


Originally Posted by Plumber (Post 32890084)
Received today in the mail.

New Aeroplan card, expiring Dec 31, 2021.

Only 2 luggage tags instead of 4.

Branding looks nice!

Wait so the benefit Year is now to Dec 31? Or is this a one-off coved thing?

ChrisA330 Dec 16, 20 12:13 pm


Originally Posted by yyznomad (Post 32890266)
Wait so the benefit Year is now to Dec 31? Or is this a one-off coved thing?

Benefit year is now calendar year.

yyznomad Dec 16, 20 12:14 pm


Originally Posted by ChrisA330 (Post 32890270)
Benefit year is now calendar year.

im totally a FOTSG - missed that change announcement

yyztozag Dec 18, 20 5:59 pm

Any news on 25K cards/tags coming back? Do we even get a package?

Prestige Dec 18, 20 9:35 pm

No tags for sure.

run&fly Dec 19, 20 1:22 pm

Also received mine yesterday.

andrewlawton Dec 21, 20 2:37 pm

Got mine today! Hope for my fellow non-MM SEs.

vernonc Dec 21, 20 2:44 pm


Originally Posted by qrctraveller (Post 32890169)
No package received on my end which is understandable as they are most likely sending them out based on MM status. The branding does look very nice especially with the 3 million mile logo - congrats again.

I got mine today and I am not a MM.

yyznomad Dec 21, 20 3:04 pm

Are there benefits, to go along with the package, to select, btw? I think I missed an announcement?

andrewlawton Dec 21, 20 3:08 pm


Originally Posted by yyznomad (Post 32903076)
Are there benefits, to go along with the package, to select, btw? I think I missed an announcement?

That's a negative. Just a welcome letter from Mark Nasr and a bifold promoting the new Aeroplan credit cards.

yyznomad Dec 21, 20 3:09 pm


Originally Posted by andrewlawton (Post 32903087)
That's a negative. Just a welcome letter from Mark Nasr and a bifold promoting the new Aeroplan credit cards.

Hmm, interesting. Feels kinda weird lol.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 2:59 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.