Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Master thread Chase Aeroplan (US) cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 10, 2024, 7:41 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: cullen24
Print Wikipost

Master thread Chase Aeroplan (US) cards

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2022, 8:28 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Has anyone else got the 10k pts and 10 eUps? approved a bit close to a month now and nothing. Clicked on link from email
Old Mar 4, 2022, 8:36 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
Has anyone else got the 10k pts and 10 eUps? approved a bit close to a month now and nothing. Clicked on link from email
Yes, "everyone".
Old Mar 6, 2022, 10:37 am

Hi everyone, anyone notice how long it takes for the miles you earn (not the signup bonus certificates) to make there way from Chase to Aeroplan? The thing is that unlike Membership Rewards to Aeroplan transfers it's not near instant. I got my Chase statement already in the mail, and yet the miles are not showing up on the Air Canada website under Aeroplan Activity. Interestingly, all my activity from last month's Chase earnings are showing up with a date of over a month ago, so I'm assuming Chase enters the activity in on the date Chase says it was earned, but it takes some time to actually show up on your Aeroplan balance?
envol likes this.
Old Mar 6, 2022, 10:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTraveler
Hi everyone, anyone notice how long it takes for the miles you earn (not the signup bonus certificates) to make there way from Chase to Aeroplan? The thing is that unlike Membership Rewards to Aeroplan transfers it's not near instant. I got my Chase statement already in the mail, and yet the miles are not showing up on the Air Canada website under Aeroplan Activity. Interestingly, all my activity from last month's Chase earnings are showing up with a date of over a month ago, so I'm assuming Chase enters the activity in on the date Chase says it was earned, but it takes some time to actually show up on your Aeroplan balance?
I presume the points show up after each billing cycle. I received Aeroplan pints at some point after my first billing cycle and I've received no more from spend during the second cycle, even though I've paid some of my balance. I can say that when transferring Chase UR points in the transfer is pretty much instantaneous.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by ArlingtonTraveler
Same same here. Maybe some delays in postings on Chase end. Few months ago Chase BA had several weeks delay in postings. Did you get sign up certificates tho? I got neither points nor certificates posted to Aeroplan.
LETTERBOY likes this.
Old Mar 7, 2022, 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by boris10475
. Did you get sign up certificates tho? I got neither points nor certificates posted to Aeroplan.
I also received neither. However, I'm fine with a delay on the certificates as Chase states there will be a delay in awarding those after you meet the new cardholder spend required in the application. I'm more disappointed that in 2022, Chase and Air Canada can't get their act together so that the miles are credit more quickly. I mean the miles take longer than it takes the USPS to deliver my paper statement!
Old Mar 7, 2022, 9:05 pm

Programs: AC 25K
I haven't gotten my Feb statement of aeroplan points posted yet to my account. Billing statement closed two weeks ago.

I did get my 10k and 10 e ups though like 3 weeks ago.

I am guessing a delay on Chase's end, will continue to monitor....
Explore SE Asia and LETTERBOY like this.
Old Mar 8, 2022, 4:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Gold
Same here. Statement closed over a week ago (met minimum spend requirement as well). Still no points for the spend or certificates in my account.
Old Mar 9, 2022, 8:01 am

Programs: LH SEN; DL PM; Hertz PC; Bonvoy Gold
I got the Aeroplan card with the waitlist bonus in January. I applied online as required, and was approved. I was very sure to put my existing Aeroplan # in the application. However, when I received my card it had a fresh Aeroplan # on the back. I called Chase, who of course did nothing and promptly referred me to Aeroplan. Aeroplan stated that it this happens frequently, and the only solution is to merge the accounts. This sounded fine by me, so I agreed, opting to keep my existing account and have the new one consolidated into it. At the time the agent told me it is a back-office matter that can take up to a week. It has now been almost 2 months; I've called and emailed them to no avail several times.
Might any of you have any ideas on how to expedite this? I'd like to use the certs and points I've earned soon. Has this happened to anyone else?
Old Mar 9, 2022, 8:04 am

I’m. Thinking about having P2 apply for the card. Is there a referral link I can have P2 use so I get extra miles? Thanks
Old Mar 10, 2022, 3:21 pm

yeah I got the initial status and eUpgrades but since then nothing has been posted to my Aeroplan account even though my Chase page for the card says I've earned points. No sign-on bonus certs either
Old Mar 11, 2022, 12:48 pm

Same problem. I called Chase, they said they saw the points sent over to aeroplan. Called aeroplan, but couldn't reach anyone.
I want to book soon.
Old Mar 11, 2022, 3:38 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Lifetime Plat, AC 25k, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by yyzgigi
In available benefits you should see 2 Flight Reward Certificates next to your count of lounge passes and e upgrades, etc.
Did they take the full 8 weeks to appear after passing $4k in spending?

Anybody else have experience on how long the welcome certs take to post?
Explore SE Asia likes this.
Old Mar 11, 2022, 4:01 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Bonvoy Lifetime Plat, AC 25k, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by yyzgigi
Just got my flight reward and found a link to the official Air Canada documentation including detailed T&Cs:

https://www.aircanada.com/us/en/aco/...ificate.html#/
how long after hitting the $4k did it take for the certs to appear in your account? T&C say "up to" 8 weeks, but wondering how much of that time it is actually taking
Old Mar 12, 2022, 4:56 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Originally Posted by simondad
how long after hitting the $4k did it take for the certs to appear in your account? T&C say "up to" 8 weeks, but wondering how much of that time it is actually taking
Mine posted with the statement credits when I passed the threshold. However, there seems to an issue right now with the feed that everyone seems to be experiencing. My March statement points have not made it to Aeroplan so suspect until that is fixed that nothing will happen.
envol likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.