Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Travelling in Y but aeroplan credited as J

Travelling in Y but aeroplan credited as J

Old Dec 11, 2020, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK Gold
Please delete it

Please delete it

Last edited by tobiashenry; Dec 11, 2020 at 3:26 pm Reason: Please delete it
Old Dec 11, 2020, 2:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Shhhhhhh!
Old Dec 11, 2020, 2:18 pm

Programs: AC SE, FOTSG Platinum
If you write to Aeroplan, I'm sure you can convince them to correct the error.
WannabeSE likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2020, 3:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
I think we should post all AC hiccups that go our way.
That way, we can have all these errors corrected. After all, we don't want any errors!
Ah no no no no no!
Old Dec 13, 2020, 10:39 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Life can be unfair and I am sure like many of us, you have experienced the wide range of “stuff” that we all experience that may not be right, or fair, even Illegal or simply wrong. So when an error occurs in your favour, like in the Monopoly game, you graciously without any ceremonial theatrics, accept the win and smile that life has smiled upon you for this small but yet enjoyable win. As a friendly tip, for the love of God, do not share publicly as you do not want these wins, as small as they may sometimes be, to ever be taken away 😊
24left likes this.
Old Dec 13, 2020, 10:51 am

Juicy info...was able to retrieve the pre-edit message. Not sure if all the "hush hush" is serious or a joke. Gotta try it
Old Dec 13, 2020, 11:28 am
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
With the OP having been deleted, this is fast becoming a thread about nothing, so I'm just going to put it out of its misery.

Adam Smith
AC Forum Co-Moderator
hoipolloi likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.