Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: AE Redemption: xxx-yyy-zzz-aaa available but not xxx-yyy direct

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: AE Redemption: xxx-yyy-zzz-aaa available but not xxx-yyy direct

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2020, 10:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 50K/Star Alliance Gold, Accor Gold, base level Marriott/Hyatt/Hilton
AE Redemption: xxx-yyy-zzz-aaa available but not xxx-yyy direct

I was searching for AE classic award tickets, YUL-ZAG in Business Class. One available itinerary is YUL-ZRH-FRA-ZAG; the first flight being LX87. I don't want to stop over twice so I would book YUL-ZRH and ZRH-ZAG on a separate ticket. However, they do not show any available space on LX87 direct. So if there's I space available, why can't I access it? Is this something I need to call Aeroplan about or am I missing something?
Old Aug 27, 2020, 11:08 pm

LX87 is often only available as a married segment and not bookable on it's own. You can have the agent book YUL-ZRH-FRA and then have them drop the ZRH-FRA leg. Sometimes they've had trouble removing the segment but always after a bit of time they've been able to get it done for me.
Plumber, YOWgary and Adam Smith like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.