Wiki Posts
Search

AE Big Summer Miles Offers

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2020, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
AE Big Summer Miles Offers

Your choice! Earn big or save big on all Air Canada™ flights worldwide with our Big Summer Miles Offers below, when you book by August 4, 2020 and travel by Sept. 30, 2020.

Hurry, offers end August 4, 2020.

https://www.aeroplan.com/SummerMilesOffer.do
Old Jul 21, 2020, 8:53 am

Damn, wish partner flights were valid for the miles back portion of the offer! I've got another redemption trip in J coming up but AC doesn't fly directly where I need to go
Old Jul 21, 2020, 9:19 am

Already have few J bookings made over past few weeks that qualify within travel period however 150% bonus only applies to new bookings, damn.

From T&Cs

• Offer Period” means July 21st, 2020 starting at 8:00 EST through to August 4th, 2020 inclusively, ending at 23:59 EST.
  • Travel Period” means July 21st, 2020 starting at 8:00 EST through to September 30, 2020 inclusively, ending at 23:59 EST.
Old Jul 21, 2020, 10:20 am
Original Poster

I have some expiring credits that I need to use before October that sadly won't be eligible either

Offer applies only to new Eligible Flight Reward bookings during the Offer Period for travel during the Travel Period. Any booking made prior to the start of the Offer Period that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the Travel Period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the Offer.
Old Jul 21, 2020, 11:01 am

Programs: AC E35K, Nexus, Marriott/Hilton/Radisson Gold, Shangri-La Jade
Does anyone know if, as they say, "your choice" between 150% bonus & 40% back means only one of the promos will apply, or that both apply once you register? And also, doesn't specify anywhere in the T&Cs that it doesn't, but would anyone be able to confirm that all travel within the eligibility period applies, and not just the first booking?
Old Jul 21, 2020, 11:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
If you buy a ticket, you get bonus miles. If you redeem miles, you get miles back.
Old Jul 21, 2020, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skymath
Does anyone know if, as they say, "your choice" between 150% bonus & 40% back means only one of the promos will apply, or that both apply once you register?
150% bonus miles is for cash bookings
40% back is for redemptions

And also, doesn't specify anywhere in the T&Cs that it doesn't, but would anyone be able to confirm that all travel within the eligibility period applies, and not just the first booking?
T&Cs says each segment on eligible flights.

Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be calculated per segment flown on Eligible Scheduled Flights during the Travel Period.
Old Jul 21, 2020, 6:29 pm

40% miles back on business class seats. hmmm

Must be on Air Canada, or Rouge
Must fly, and return by Sept 30th

Yet...
Fees without status are high on Air Canada on international routes
No end in sight (before Sept 30) to the mandatory 14 day quarantine upon return to Canada

I'm soooo itching to go somewhere before Aug 31, but not with these conditions. Dang.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.