Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

MLL Pass expiry schedule for 25K status made in 2019

Old Jul 13, 20, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Hello, I just got 25K status in 2019 and was wondering if anyone knew when the MLL passes typically expire? I've seen many dated Feb. 28 or 29 and so I delayed ordering mine as I suspected I would not be travelling until the latter half of 2020. Basically, will the passes I order now expire in, say, September or October, or would they likely be valid until Feb 2021? Is there some kind of quarterly expiration of passes? I wouldn't want them to go to waste, but most of my (and my acquaintances') travel plans are on hold for the foreseeable future. TIA :-)
Old Jul 13, 20, 1:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC S100K MM, Accor Gold, Bonvoy Gold, HH Diamond
What do you mean "delayed ordering" ?

They're sent out in the kit when you reach the status.

These passes are only earned from reaching status before mid-October, and will expire Feb 28 2021. If you get some for next year's status, they'll expire Feb 28 2022.
Old Jul 15, 20, 9:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post
What do you mean "delayed ordering" ?

They're sent out in the kit when you reach the status.

These passes are only earned from reaching status before mid-October, and will expire Feb 28 2021. If you get some for next year's status, they'll expire Feb 28 2022.
I mean that I was prompted to select the privileges I wanted (eg., MLL guest passes, e upgrade credits, etc.) from the two “bundles”. I wasn’t sure if the MLL passes would expire quarterly and had no plans to fly this winter so I delayed selecting bundle options just in case. I reached status in December of 2019 so I have it for 2020 and (because of covid) 2021. I never received a defined package but have to select what I want to receive.
Old Jul 15, 20, 11:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC S100K MM, Accor Gold, Bonvoy Gold, HH Diamond
Ah, P25K is unique there in that the package isn't sent until you make selections. Every option at higher levels is digital.

But no, the passes you receive if you selected last December are the same as if you select this October.
CaperCalgarian likes this.
Old Jul 16, 20, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post
Ah, P25K is unique there in that the package isn't sent until you make selections. Every option at higher levels is digital.

But no, the passes you receive if you selected last December are the same as if you select this October.
thanks! I appreciate your knowledge because it’s so unclear sometimes! Cheers!
canadiancow and tcook052 like this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: