Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to transfer MR to Aeroplan?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2020, 8:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Gold

Has anyone seen this before? I tried to transfer some Amex MR points to AE which is usually an instantaneous transaction. Points did not show up, so I went back to Amex and it shows this:

28/06/2020 Aeroplan Transfer Points XXXX Rejected by Participant

Points have not been put back in the AMEX account, but maybe that takes a few days.

Since when does Aeroplan reject MR Points?
Old Jun 30, 2020, 11:39 am

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others

I've transferred MR from AMEX to Aeroplan before and was planning on doing so today to take advantage of the 50% off offer, but when I went to the AMEX site, there's a button saying that point transfers are temporarily unavailable to Aeroplan. Is anyone else with a US card having this issue?
Old Jun 30, 2020, 12:47 pm

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Seeing the same on my US cards.
Old Jun 30, 2020, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Gold
Originally Posted by steveholt
I've transferred MR from AMEX to Aeroplan before and was planning on doing so today to take advantage of the 50% off offer, but when I went to the AMEX site, there's a button saying that point transfers are temporarily unavailable to Aeroplan. Is anyone else with a US card having this issue?
Nothing really to do with US card or not, but there is a problem:

aircanada.com/aeroplan.com - Experiences/Complaints/Issues
Old Jun 30, 2020, 9:48 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
FWIW, this is working again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.