Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

MLLs in the time of COVID - re-openings, food, distancing, etc [READ WIKI FIRST]

Old Nov 22, 2020, 1:01 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: vancouver25k
As of July 2022, MLLs appear to be largely back to normal operations.

Ordering to the table has been shut down, with most MLLs offering self-serve buffets similar to what was available pre-COVID.

Note that the EWR MLL has been permanently shut down as a result of changes/construction at EWR.

Showers
YYZ​​​​​​ int - closed (Aug 12. They claimed all showers closed at YYZ but I was only at int.)
YVR tb - open
YVR int - open
YUL int - open

Print Wikipost

MLLs in the time of COVID - re-openings, food, distancing, etc [READ WIKI FIRST]

Old Jun 22, 2022, 1:27 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
Strange - Tuesday morning at YVR domestic MLL I saw no prepackaged foods. There were some (tasty) blueberry muffins, croissants, and yogurt. Sadly as I was short on time due to a minor fracas in security that closed down one of the lanes (apparently someone had denied having a weapon, when CATSA thought it was one, so RCMP called in), and then someone trying to pay for guests broke the MLL checkin (only one agent at desk didn't help). I really was hoping to grab snacks for my flight in 5 minutes!
Yeah that's where you just hand over your BP, say, "I'm Super Elite, my flight's in 5 minutes, and I need a snack", and walk in.
Old Aug 16, 2022, 3:22 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Moderator note: New thread here: MLLs - information & experiences (July 2022 onwards)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.