Air Canada Clean Care+ program

Old Jan 26, 2021, 4:03 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by SearsTower

And as for fit testing, I would be happy to have a fit testing DO in YYC.......
@SearsTower
Will there also be AC Covid era bag tags, similar to the awesome ones you made and gave us at the YYC Summer 2015 Do?

AC carry-on bag tags available
Old Jan 26, 2021, 4:12 pm

Programs: AC SE MM, IHG Diamond, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by 24left
@SearsTower
Will there also be AC Covid era bag tags, similar to the awesome ones you made and gave us at the YYC Summer 2015 Do?

That could be fun designing that one! But we cannot use an AC logo as the Tag Police might turn us in!
YYC3722 likes this.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 10:06 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by 24left
@SearsTower

These look amazing. Wish I had one! Maybe at a future DO!
Old Jan 26, 2021, 11:21 pm

Programs: Aeroplan E50/MM, HH gold, Nat Exec Elite, Kimpton Karma
Those bag tags are great. Get asked about mine from time to time by staff and pax.
Old Jan 26, 2021, 11:42 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by SearsTower
I would prefer to say its probably no better, but of course I won't argue with your wife since I know her!
I was just repeating what she said when this came up a little while ago, but I'm not an expert on the details. She did say that a poorly fitted and poorly worn N95 could even be worse than a properly surgical mask, and that maybe someone whose N95 was properly fitted but not quite worn tight enough might be a bit better than a surgical mask. But her summary was "no better than", so I went with that

You two can dive in to the details whenever we're next allowed to have a Do!
Old Jan 27, 2021, 4:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Bets on when/if AC will include N95s in the Air Canada Clean Care+ kits?
Old Jan 28, 2021, 1:32 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yyznomad
1 share of GME on "not before the 14 day quarantine is eliminated".
expert7700 likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 8:01 pm

Programs: AC SE, AA PlatPro, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat & LT Gold, Hilton Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by yyznomad
Not a chance since AC has slowly been cutting contents from the Clean Care + kits. First it was the gloves, then it was the 2 antiseptic wipes, and now they no longer give the single use hand sani packs in the J lavatories. Soon there wont be a Clean Care + kit!
24left likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 8:06 pm

Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
Not a chance since AC has slowly been cutting contents from the Clean Care + kits. First it was the gloves, then it was the 2 antiseptic wipes, and now they no longer give the single use hand sani packs in the J lavatories. Soon there wont be a Clean Care + kit!
This has been very disappointing. They should rename them to "Clean Care --" kits.
24left likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by mathemagic
This has been very disappointing. They should rename them to "Clean Care --" kits.
LOL. One day it will be apart of the AC throwback thread. Then again, AC provides you with more stuff than WS which just gives you a single wipe as you board the plane. That is a disappointment.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 8:47 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, FB Plat, WS Plat, BA Silver, DL GM, Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by MillennialMiles
now they no longer give the single use hand sani packs in the J lavatories.
Those have always been hit and miss. More miss than hit. So their absence on any one flight or even a few flights doesn't necessarily mean they've been eliminated.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by Adam Smith
Those have always been hit and miss. More miss than hit. So their absence on any one flight or even a few flights doesn't necessarily mean they've been eliminated.
In the handful of flights I've taken in 2021, the SDs I've spoken to have told me they have been eliminated. When I wrote into AC CS they told me they stop making them and are no longer offered on flights. If there are any remaining, best to grab them before they are all gone.
Old Feb 16, 2021, 9:54 pm

In the past few months, I have actually seen the Clean Care + kits increase in content. In the past, my kits would only include one kind of snack (pretzels or biscoff) and one or zero antiseptic wipes. But now, I constantly get two antiseptic wipes and both kinds of snacks. Sometimes, there is even two masks!
Old Feb 17, 2021, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by On Time Reports
In the past few months, I have actually seen the Clean Care + kits increase in content. In the past, my kits would only include one kind of snack (pretzels or biscoff) and one or zero antiseptic wipes. But now, I constantly get two antiseptic wipes and both kinds of snacks. Sometimes, there is even two masks!
I have not seen any of the recent kits having 2 antiseptic wipes so I dont think that is accurate. I do agree with the snacks part as they now include Biscoffs (my favourite). I like how AC is redoing the kits to meet customer feedback. (Who needed the gloves anyways).

At the end of the day its all better than what WS gives which is a single wipe upon boarding lol
Old Feb 21, 2021, 10:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
Originally Posted by On Time Reports
But now, I constantly get two antiseptic wipes and both kinds of snacks. Sometimes, there is even two masks!
Which recent flight was this on?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.