Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Refund of miles not immediate?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2020, 9:24 pm
Original Poster

Refund of miles not immediate?

Well, for the first time I made a cancellation and, though the charges went through, miles weren’t immediately put pack in. I last did a change like this but a few days ago. Anyone else have any issues? I saw on the email it said 2-4 days.....is this the new reality?

did a search but couldn’t see any recent postings.....

thanks in advance.
Old Feb 22, 2020, 9:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by yyz-kin
Well, for the first time I made a cancellation and, though the charges went through, miles weren’t immediately put pack in. I last did a change like this but a few days ago. Anyone else have any issues? I saw on the email it said 2-4 days.....is this the new reality?

did a search but couldn’t see any recent postings.....

thanks in advance.

A number of posts in this short thread may be helpful to you. Scroll down to post 4 and onward

24 hour Aeroplan award Cancellation; redeposit time for miles?
Old Feb 22, 2020, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Thanks so much 24left for the assistance. As it turns out, heard from AC and the ticket status is still issued and in the queue for cancellation...hence one likely reason to call in...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.