FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Air Canada | Aeroplan (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan-375/)
-   -   Unofficial AC PNR Viewing Tool (cowtool) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/2007176-unofficial-ac-pnr-viewing-tool-cowtool.html)

Stranger Mar 10, 2020 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by yowcat (Post 32165823)
I'm not sure you'd be able to correct for it. But on an AC TATL flight with LH/OS connections booked Lat/B on all segments; however, the AC segments eUpgraded show AQM properly even though RBD is "R"; however, the other segments show 0% now that RBD is "I" after a Star Alliance upgrade.

On a somewhat similar topic, try getting the AQMs on TP for a leg upgraded with SAUA... I gave up. However in the past, I did get the AQDs on an LH group airline after an upgrade. Namely SN.

But here, does the source used even have access to the history, so that cow can identify the issue?

yowcat Mar 10, 2020 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by Stranger (Post 32165861)
But here, does the source used even have access to the history, so that cow can identify the issue?

He seems to be doing it for eUp's which show "R". I assume he's pulling the booking bucket from the first letter of the Fare Basis. But I may be making a poor assumption.

canadiancow Mar 11, 2020 4:58 am

On a somewhat similar topic, try getting the AQMs on TP for a leg upgraded with SAUA... I gave up. However in the past, I did get the AQDs on an LH group airline after an upgrade. Namely SN.

Originally Posted by yowcat (Post 32165968)
He seems to be doing it for eUp's which show "R". I assume he's pulling the booking bucket from the first letter of the Fare Basis. But I may be making a poor assumption.

I'm using the fare basis. For North American, the last two letters (BA/TG/FL/CO/LT/PL/PF). For international, the first letter.

It's currently hard-coded that X/I/O are 0, because I didn't consider SAUA. Should be an easy fix.

Seat13F_AC_CRJ Mar 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Hi cow,

Today I'm catching up with a bunch of conference cancellations to cancel some flight pass travel to and from Europe. For one return segment I was originally on the direct LHR-YOW. Yesterday I received a notice of a routing change to LHR-YYZ-YOW, I assume because 889 won't be operating that day.

I was unable to cancel the flight using the fp section of the website. So, I went back to the re-routing email and followed the trail to the "accept new flight" or something like that. It didn't work.

So I thought I would look via the cowtool, but I can't pull up the PNR. I'm sure it's because I haven't been able to accept the routing change and I'll need to call in. But before I do, are you interested in trying to view my PNR to see what weirdness is going on?
--
13F

canadiancow Mar 12, 2020 5:46 pm

No, it looks like something else is broken. I'll check it when I'm on the ground today or tomorrow.

I'll also see if I can change the error message to be more clear whether everything's broken, or it's just a booking I can't handle.

yowcat Mar 15, 2020 10:55 am

Any luck on restoring CowTool? I've been trying to get back to Canada with complex files and I've sooooo been missing it =(

yowcat Mar 15, 2020 11:03 am

And I see that my recent trip on said SAUA on LH was credited as 0. Sigh. Given how few miles even a B fare gets on Luffy Domestic not sure it is worth the energy.

canadiancow Mar 15, 2020 11:11 am

Originally Posted by yowcat (Post 32188946)
Any luck on restoring CowTool? I've been trying to get back to Canada with complex files and I've sooooo been missing it =(

Lots of effort, no success yet.

zam Apr 19, 2020 5:45 am

Any updates on this getting back in operating order? Thanks

canadiancow Apr 19, 2020 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by zam (Post 32306250)
Any updates on this getting back in operating order? Thanks

Still:

Originally Posted by canadiancow (Post 32189021)
Lots of effort, no success yet.

I have it working for me, but I'm struggling to package it in a manner that can be published. Don't worry, there's ongoing work. And for anyone who has a specific question about a PNR they're concerned with, you can PM me.

RangerNS Apr 19, 2020 5:48 pm

No chance the SDK license would allow for a private GitHub repo?

canadiancow Apr 19, 2020 5:57 pm

Originally Posted by RangerNS (Post 32307725)
No chance the SDK license would allow for a private GitHub repo?

I'm not sure what you mean. I have a private GitHub repo.

RangerNS Apr 19, 2020 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by canadiancow (Post 32307734)
I'm not sure what you mean. I have a private GitHub repo.

Shared >1 person repo, X11 dev style.

canadiancow Apr 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by RangerNS (Post 32307819)
Shared >1 person repo, X11 dev style.

Then it's only "private" by GitHub's definition.

RangerNS Apr 20, 2020 7:34 am

Originally Posted by canadiancow (Post 32307837)
Then it's only "private" by GitHub's definition.

You know I mean "Closed to the masses, but shared to a trusted group."