Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Lufthansa availability to Aeroplan - questions/issues (2020 onwards)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa availability to Aeroplan - questions/issues (2020 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2020, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
FYI, I have been trying daily for about 2 weeks to find anything bookable from FRA in F .... tons of phantom options show up 2-4 days out. None of it bookable. Was looking EWR, ORD, SFO, LAX, IAD for Feb 6-8, hoped that was flexible enough, but alas no. Thankfully have a SAS J ticketed as a back up, but rather disappointed to constantly "see" an option, pick it, then have them say "no seats, try again", refresh the screen and same darn flight shows up again.
that is concerning. Does it show up in EF?
Old Feb 5, 2020, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by SLINKYTRAVEL
that is concerning. Does it show up in EF?
I don't have EF. Best I could do was cross reference with UA (which I know can also be buggy). Seemed they had much less, but even the ones that did show up there didn't exist.
Old Feb 6, 2020, 2:57 am

Now I am not sure whether it was because previously I was trying on the app and this time opted for the desktop version, or because now it was <24h, but I WAS able to ticket for tomorrow's flight just now. Made sure I could checkin first, got my boarding passes, then cancelled SAS flight.

Being stubborn can pay off. Not sure everyone else would be willing to wait to 18h before departure though.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Sep 27, 2022, 6:05 pm

Another Question

I'm based in SJO and I was seen that only Lufthansa fly direct to Europe

I have cheked for November and there seems to be no availaibility on a direct flight in any Cabin. Is this something with Lufthansa releasing later?

Found some In October just now!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.