2020 Altitude e-Upgrades

Old Jan 14, 2020, 12:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC, DL, AS, BA, EY
2020 Altitude e-Upgrades

Hi ...

My partner qualified for 25K this year, but has not yet been credited with the e-upgrade certificates; she is flying on Monday and would like to use one.

AC Customer Service robots simply send disarming emails with no information other than "call", and trying to do that has proved to be rather difficult ...

Any ideas?
Old Jan 14, 2020, 1:55 am

When did she qualify?
The benefit year doesn't start until March 1st so likely will be out of luck until then.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC, DL, AS, BA, EY
Thanks - I didn't realise that ... qualification was actually on December 31st ... I had already received my 50K e-upgrades for 2020, and thought that they were issued as soon as one qualified
Old Jan 14, 2020, 10:39 am

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
From: https://altitude.aircanada.com/static/pdf/2019_EN.pdf

EARLY RECOGNITION
Early Recognition is now offered for all tiers, including Altitude Prestige 25K. This means that when you reach a higher 2019 Altitude status prior to October 31, 2019, you will be invited to choose your Select Privileges and will enjoy your status immediately for the remainder of the current benefit year, as well as for the following benefit year.

(bolding mine)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.