Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Thread: Airport Rollout of Amadeus features 2020 - Which airports, what status

Old Jan 12, 2020, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Having just wasted 52 minutes of my life on a call with AC doing something that was previously simple, I'm wondering if this previously-simple-now horrid prices sm

On the Air Canada Amadeus FAQ: " These functions will be restored after the final phase of the new system roll-out at the airport is completed in the new year."

As in this image below.

I'm wondering if we should have a thread / eventual Wiki that might report on specific airports getting this 'fix', what it represents, what it has 'fixed', and such.

Obviously deferring to the mods as to thread-worthiness.

Old Jan 13, 2020, 4:11 am

Programs: AC SE
DCS in YQB is supposed to migrate this month. I’m flying next week and will be happy to report back if I notice any difference.
Old Jan 13, 2020, 7:35 am

Programs: *G^2, Bonvoyed, NEXUS
Originally Posted by InTheAirGuy

I'm wondering if we should have a thread / eventual Wiki that might report on specific airports getting this 'fix', what it represents, what it has 'fixed', and such
It is unlikely that any of these features will be available until all airports are migrated to Amadeus CM.

Originally Posted by jasdou
DCS in YQB is supposed to migrate this month. I’m flying next week and will be happy to report back if I notice any difference.
Concierge told me the other day that no migrations will happen until at least February. I would guess that the printed boarding pass will look a bit different as a way to tell.
canadiancow likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.