2020 Altitude Package Arrived

Old Jan 3, 20, 8:00 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by canadiancow View Post
24left and I both have a concierge number card from 2019. It may not have 15 numbers, but it's a card...with the concierge number
Moi aussi.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Jan 3, 20, 8:12 pm

Programs: AC SE, UA, National Exec Elite, Nexus, GE
I have decided to keep displaying my 2019 SE tag, along with the red wire from years ago.
Old Jan 3, 20, 8:40 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, *G, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by YYT82 View Post
I have decided to keep displaying my 2019 SE tag, along with the red wire from years ago.
I still use my red wire too. That was a good wire year.

Leather strap. Bad wire year.
Old Jan 3, 20, 9:19 pm

Programs: AC*S100K ACMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by yyckerr View Post

I actually preferred the leather straps ... they didn't rip through the plastic cards as quickly.
Old Jan 3, 20, 10:16 pm

Programs: AC SEMM, Nexus
2006 elite card with the clear non wire still going strong
Old Jan 3, 20, 10:49 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, *G, Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by canopus27 View Post
I actually preferred the leather straps ... they didn't rip through the plastic cards as quickly.
You’re right. The cards just ripped through them.
Old Jan 4, 20, 2:55 pm

Programs: AC 50K, WS Rewards, DL SkyMiles, UA MP, Priority Pass, AMEX MR, NEXUS, H-Honors Silver, M-Bonvoy
Originally Posted by MaxFlying View Post
If your trip is prior to March 1, drop me a PM and I will mail you a couple. I seem to have 13 still.
Thank you so much for the offer! One of my friends here in St. John's gave me some of hers so I am good, but thanks again!
Old Jan 4, 20, 2:57 pm

Programs: AC 50K, WS Rewards, DL SkyMiles, UA MP, Priority Pass, AMEX MR, NEXUS, H-Honors Silver, M-Bonvoy
Originally Posted by YYT82 View Post
The red wire is a subtle way of saying I am an FTer as we are the only ones who would notice that

It is also a bit of a flex...
Old Jan 4, 20, 4:25 pm

Programs: Ice Cream Club
Originally Posted by yyckerr View Post

I didn't get a red wire... had a weird blackhole in SE status that year. You're wise to pull the glue off the cards and backing paper quickly... I just noticed the glue gets really sticky after years of being untouched. Not sure why I keep stuff that I obviously didn't need back when it was valid.

Cosmetic or not, I prefer it when the new bag tags are significantly redesigned from prior years... even though I don't personally use mine.
Old Jan 4, 20, 6:58 pm

Programs: AC50 MM
in my drawer of (potentially) useful things saved from flying (odd currency, boarding cards until I've received the credit, my last card from when I was SE etc) I have: 6 shiny wired ones, 2 clear plastic, 2 black plastic and 2 red ones, which I will now cherish!
Old Jan 4, 20, 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by codfather View Post
Thank you so much for the offer! One of my friends here in St. John's gave me some of hers so I am good, but thanks again!
Cool, If anyone else can use some passes let me know. Exp end of Feb. I have previously given these out to random people in YYZ, but no domestic travel planned in Jan/Feb.
Old Jan 5, 20, 5:41 am

Programs: Aeroplan
I am 35K this year. When will I receive notice to select my benefits. I have looked on the website and I cannot see any notices to do so..
Old Jan 5, 20, 8:36 am

Originally Posted by AMJP View Post
I am 35K this year. When will I receive notice to select my benefits. I have looked on the website and I cannot see any notices to do so..
There are sweeps every couple of weeks. It will be sometime between now and March 1. You should receive an email when it's time to select benefits and there will be a notification to do so when logged in on the Altitude site as well.
Old Jan 5, 20, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by tomvancouver View Post
in my drawer of (potentially) useful things saved from flying (odd currency, boarding cards until I've received the credit, my last card from when I was SE etc) I have: 6 shiny wired ones, 2 clear plastic, 2 black plastic and 2 red ones, which I will now cherish!
I use the red wire from 2015 (I think?) to attach my FT tag to my bag.

On a side note, I wish they brought back the Altitude tags with the lovely maple leaves all over them! That was a great year for good looking brag tags...
Old Jan 5, 20, 11:24 am

Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Originally Posted by codfather View Post
On a side note, I wish they brought back the Altitude tags with the lovely maple leaves all over them! That was a great year for good looking brag tags...
I've never really used the tags, but those sound interesting. I will have to hunt down a photo of what these looked like.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: