2020 Altitude Package Arrived

Old Feb 7, 20, 2:27 pm
  #151  
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2
How come I have not received my 35K yet. It will be mailed to my home address correct?
danielqiao1981 is offline  
Old Feb 7, 20, 2:41 pm
  #152  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: YVR
Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Posts: 31,259
Originally Posted by danielqiao1981 View Post
How come I have not received my 35K yet. It will be mailed to my home address correct?
Yes, if your home address is what's on your Aeroplan profile, it will be mailed there.
As for the delay... not sure... what address is on your Aeroplan account?
yyznomad is offline  
Old Feb 8, 20, 6:47 am
  #153  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Calgary
Programs: Air Canada 50K
Posts: 10
Requalified for 50k December 30th, still waiting in everything hopefully my current 50k doesnít expire while I am in transit or something that would suck!
Zenon is offline  
Old Feb 9, 20, 6:48 am
  #154  
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ottawa
Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Posts: 1,563
Originally Posted by The Lev View Post
I contacted AC's social media team re the lack of a concierge card and here was their response:
As part of Air Canadaís plastic reduction initiative, the physical Altitude Concierge contact cards are no longer included in the 2020 benefits package. You can however access the Concierge Desk contacts from altitude.aircanada.com > My Altitude > My Profile > Access your digital card (under Contact Information) or through the Air Canada App > Aeroplan (tab at bottom).

Wonder why they didn't think to just print the info on the SE card itself.
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
Except... that doesn't work.
No digital card under contact information on the website and the app brings the digital card up with no contact information.
The only link is for 'lost card' and (surprise...) that doesn't work either.
Agreed - there is no way to access the concierge number from the AC App. I wonder if the people who reply from the social media team actually have ever used the App? And the info on finding the numbers on the Altitude website are also wrong. How much effort would it have been for the person responding to check their instructions themselves before forwarding them.

For those who are looking for the Concierge numbers, they are at altitude.aircanada.com > My Altitude > My Priority Contacts (https://altitude.aircanada.com/mysta...ority-contacts).
Mustang Sally likes this.
GJS - yow is offline  
Old Feb 9, 20, 2:30 pm
  #155  
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kamloops, BC
Programs: Air Canada-Aeroplan, NEXUS, E35K
Posts: 154
Still waiting. Qualified 35k Dec 15th, choose privs Jan 10th ish. YWG.
canadianhockey91 is offline  
Old Feb 9, 20, 4:39 pm
  #156  
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Location: YOW
Programs: AC 75K; Marriott Gold
Posts: 4
75k package received this week (I was travelling so not sure when exactly) in YOW. Swept on Jan 16.
GeekyFlyer is offline  
Old Feb 9, 20, 6:45 pm
  #157  
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Toronto, Canada
Programs: Altitude 100K Super Elite; AC Million Miles; Bonvoy Platinum Elite; Nexus, APEC
Posts: 343
Originally Posted by GJS - yow View Post
Agreed - there is no way to access the concierge number from the AC App. I wonder if the people who reply from the social media team actually have ever used the App? And the info on finding the numbers on the Altitude website are also wrong. How much effort would it have been for the person responding to check their instructions themselves before forwarding them.

For those who are looking for the Concierge numbers, they are at altitude.aircanada.com > My Altitude > My Priority Contacts (https://altitude.aircanada.com/mysta...ority-contacts).
At last. Thank you!
Mustang Sally is offline  
Old Feb 15, 20, 2:13 pm
  #158  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Programs: Aeroplan
Posts: 84
Originally Posted by canadianhockey91 View Post
Still waiting. Qualified 35k Dec 15th, choose privs Jan 10th ish. YWG.
Iím still waiting too with pretty much the same date. Digital card is showing but no sign of the physical package
colombianbrew is offline  
Old Feb 15, 20, 5:34 pm
  #159  
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Programs: AC Altitude SE100K / Bonvoy Platinum / National EE
Posts: 161
Still waiting for my 100k package too and I chose my option almost a month ago.
yvrnycracer is offline  
Old Feb 15, 20, 7:13 pm
  #160  
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: YYZ
Programs: Aeroplan
Posts: 28
100K package had still not arrived this week - called Aeroplan on Friday - they told me it was mailed in December? They are now re-sending it.
jethro288 is offline  
Old Feb 15, 20, 7:22 pm
  #161  
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kamloops, BC
Programs: Air Canada-Aeroplan, NEXUS, E35K
Posts: 154
Originally Posted by colombianbrew View Post
Iím still waiting too with pretty much the same date. Digital card is showing but no sign of the physical package
Mine just came on Friday. Finally! Hopefully yours arrive soon!
canadianhockey91 is offline  
Old Feb 15, 20, 9:05 pm
  #162  
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: YYC
Programs: AC SE100K, WS Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor/Hilton/Radisson/NH Gold
Posts: 10,823
Originally Posted by yvrnycracer View Post
Still waiting for my 100k package too and I chose my option almost a month ago.
Choosing privileges has no impact on delivery of the package.
canadiancow likes this.
Adam Smith is offline  
Old Feb 16, 20, 7:01 am
  #163  
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ottawa
Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Posts: 1,563
Originally Posted by GJS - yow View Post
Agreed - there is no way to access the concierge number from the AC App. I wonder if the people who reply from the social media team actually have ever used the App? And the info on finding the numbers on the Altitude website are also wrong. How much effort would it have been for the person responding to check their instructions themselves before forwarding them.

For those who are looking for the Concierge numbers, they are at altitude.aircanada.com > My Altitude > My Priority Contacts (https://altitude.aircanada.com/mysta...ority-contacts).
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
At last. Thank you!
I'm glad I was able to help. I'm surprised they provided incorrect information to The Lev in their social media reply to his inquiry.
GJS - yow is offline  
Old Feb 18, 20, 5:01 pm
  #164  
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Programs: Altitude
Posts: 16
Originally Posted by jethro288 View Post
100K package had still not arrived this week - called Aeroplan on Friday - they told me it was mailed in December? They are now re-sending it.
Just do double check, if I want to check the status of my package I call Aeroplan and not Air Canada?
Hollah is offline  
Old Feb 18, 20, 5:22 pm
  #165  
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Staying home in YYC
Programs: AC E50K, spouse E75K (MM), National Emerald, various hotel programs
Posts: 319
My spouses E75K package arrived sometime last week in YYC. They re-qualified during the last week of December.
YYC traveler is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: