2020 Altitude Package Arrived

Old Feb 7, 20, 2:27 pm

How come I have not received my 35K yet. It will be mailed to my home address correct?
Old Feb 7, 20, 2:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by danielqiao1981 View Post
How come I have not received my 35K yet. It will be mailed to my home address correct?
Yes, if your home address is what's on your Aeroplan profile, it will be mailed there.
As for the delay... not sure... what address is on your Aeroplan account?
Old Feb 8, 20, 6:47 am

Programs: Air Canada 50K
Requalified for 50k December 30th, still waiting in everything hopefully my current 50k doesnít expire while I am in transit or something that would suck!
Old Feb 9, 20, 6:48 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Originally Posted by The Lev View Post
I contacted AC's social media team re the lack of a concierge card and here was their response:
As part of Air Canadaís plastic reduction initiative, the physical Altitude Concierge contact cards are no longer included in the 2020 benefits package. You can however access the Concierge Desk contacts from altitude.aircanada.com > My Altitude > My Profile > Access your digital card (under Contact Information) or through the Air Canada App > Aeroplan (tab at bottom).

Wonder why they didn't think to just print the info on the SE card itself.
Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
Except... that doesn't work.
No digital card under contact information on the website and the app brings the digital card up with no contact information.
The only link is for 'lost card' and (surprise...) that doesn't work either.
Agreed - there is no way to access the concierge number from the AC App. I wonder if the people who reply from the social media team actually have ever used the App? And the info on finding the numbers on the Altitude website are also wrong. How much effort would it have been for the person responding to check their instructions themselves before forwarding them.

For those who are looking for the Concierge numbers, they are at altitude.aircanada.com > My Altitude > My Priority Contacts (https://altitude.aircanada.com/mysta...ority-contacts).
Mustang Sally likes this.
Old Feb 9, 20, 2:30 pm

Programs: Air Canada-Aeroplan, NEXUS, E35K
Still waiting. Qualified 35k Dec 15th, choose privs Jan 10th ish. YWG.
Old Feb 9, 20, 4:39 pm

Programs: AC 75K; Marriott Gold
75k package received this week (I was travelling so not sure when exactly) in YOW. Swept on Jan 16.
Old Feb 9, 20, 6:45 pm

Programs: Altitude 100K Super Elite; AC Million Miles; Bonvoy Platinum Elite; Nexus, APEC
Originally Posted by GJS - yow View Post
Agreed - there is no way to access the concierge number from the AC App. I wonder if the people who reply from the social media team actually have ever used the App? And the info on finding the numbers on the Altitude website are also wrong. How much effort would it have been for the person responding to check their instructions themselves before forwarding them.

For those who are looking for the Concierge numbers, they are at altitude.aircanada.com > My Altitude > My Priority Contacts (https://altitude.aircanada.com/mysta...ority-contacts).
At last. Thank you!
Old Feb 15, 20, 2:13 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by canadianhockey91 View Post
Still waiting. Qualified 35k Dec 15th, choose privs Jan 10th ish. YWG.
Iím still waiting too with pretty much the same date. Digital card is showing but no sign of the physical package
Old Feb 15, 20, 5:34 pm

Programs: AC Altitude SE100K / Bonvoy Platinum / National EE
Still waiting for my 100k package too and I chose my option almost a month ago.
Old Feb 15, 20, 7:13 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
100K package had still not arrived this week - called Aeroplan on Friday - they told me it was mailed in December? They are now re-sending it.
Old Feb 15, 20, 7:22 pm

Programs: Air Canada-Aeroplan, NEXUS, E35K
Originally Posted by colombianbrew View Post
Iím still waiting too with pretty much the same date. Digital card is showing but no sign of the physical package
Mine just came on Friday. Finally! Hopefully yours arrive soon!
Old Feb 15, 20, 9:05 pm
Moderator, Air Canada; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE100K, WS Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor/Hilton/Radisson/NH Gold
Originally Posted by yvrnycracer View Post
Still waiting for my 100k package too and I chose my option almost a month ago.
Choosing privileges has no impact on delivery of the package.
canadiancow likes this.
Old Feb 16, 20, 7:01 am

Programs: AC SE*MM/S100K; HHonors Diamond; a bunch of others at various levels!
Originally Posted by GJS - yow View Post

Originally Posted by Mustang Sally View Post
At last. Thank you!
I'm glad I was able to help. I'm surprised they provided incorrect information to The Lev in their social media reply to his inquiry.
Old Feb 18, 20, 5:01 pm

Programs: Altitude
Originally Posted by jethro288 View Post
100K package had still not arrived this week - called Aeroplan on Friday - they told me it was mailed in December? They are now re-sending it.
Just do double check, if I want to check the status of my package I call Aeroplan and not Air Canada?
Old Feb 18, 20, 5:22 pm

Programs: AC E50K, spouse E75K (MM), National Emerald, various hotel programs
My spouses E75K package arrived sometime last week in YYC. They re-qualified during the last week of December.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: