Wiki Posts
Search

Passport field missing

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2019, 7:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AE, Marriott Gold
Passport field missing

Just discovered that the "provide passport info" field is missing on aircanada.com when I try to manage my booking for an upcoming CAN->USA flight. Is this a recent change? All the other usual fields are available (change seats, add travel options, etc).

It's a flight pass booking, in case that matters.

Curious if anyone else noticed the same?
Old Dec 21, 2019, 8:11 pm

Programs: AA, AC
Originally Posted by sandtravel
Just discovered that the "provide passport info" field is missing on aircanada.com when I try to manage my booking for an upcoming CAN->USA flight. Is this a recent change? All the other usual fields are available (change seats, add travel options, etc).

It's a flight pass booking, in case that matters.

Curious if anyone else noticed the same?
You mean the APIS input?

I noticed this today too. It seems to be completely gone from flight pass booking. It was definitely there last week.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AE, Marriott Gold
Yes, that's the one. The email copy of the booking confirmation doesn't have the link either.
Old Dec 21, 2019, 9:03 pm

Programs: AA, AC
You are right. It's gone from the confirmation email too. It used to be just below the "choose your seats" link. My previous confirmation email was Dec 2 and it was missing from that one too, but I'm certain it was still in the web interface for that booking.

I'm curious as to the reason for this change. Of course it could just be some idiotic bug in which the booking was not properly flagged as being a cross border itinerary.
Old Dec 22, 2019, 6:55 am

It is an Amaedus thing. I know the employees got an email saying that APIS can now only be input during the checkin process

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.