Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status sweep for 2020

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2019, 5:34 pm

Programs: AC E75K, spouse E75K (MM), National Emerald, various hotel programs
Originally Posted by theBeachBoy
I had the banner on website to select privileges for a little bit now but I got the email only today
That would match my experience. My spouse’s last trip of 2019 will put them over requalifying as a E75K so I wonder when they will get swept? No offer to buy up either BTW
Old Dec 19, 2019, 7:40 pm

Programs: ex AC SE100K now 75k :-( / Bonvoy Titanium / All Accor Gold/ Avis Presidents Club / National EE
Crossed 100k by segments last week (and even earlier with lower requalification) and met spend requirements last month, still nothing yet but not expecting anything for a while.

happy to be joining zone 1! :-)
Old Dec 20, 2019, 2:40 am

Hi,

I am new to the forum and to Air Canada. Year 2019 is my first year of flying AC and so far I got 37K AQM and more than 11K AQD, but I am still seeing my next goal is Latitude 25K in dashboard. Is it normal and what should I expect next? Thanks,
Old Dec 20, 2019, 4:18 am

Programs: AC SE, UA, National Exec Elite, Nexus, GE
Originally Posted by Danielqiao
Hi,

I am new to the forum and to Air Canada. Year 2019 is my first year of flying AC and so far I got 37K AQM and more than 11K AQD, but I am still seeing my next goal is Latitude 25K in dashboard. Is it normal and what should I expect next? Thanks,
You must have qualified very recently, so that is normal. Once you are swept up in the next status sweep, you will see E35K status with goal being E50K.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 12:37 pm
wjw

Programs: Air Canada - Super Elite, Marriott Platinum
I was P25K and met the qualification for E35K in mid-November but haven't swept. I did get a step-up offer for E50K for $1,100 though...
Old Dec 23, 2019, 2:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AC 75k, Hilton Diamond
Maybe they will come soon, as a Christmas gift from AC?
Old Dec 23, 2019, 2:14 pm

Programs: AC SE, UA, National Exec Elite, Nexus, GE
Originally Posted by aburrsir
You ever stopped to think that perhaps most of their IT people went on vacation already like many other office workers?

My dad is waiting for his status sweep as well, but I'm not expecting anything until January 2nd.
Old Dec 23, 2019, 7:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by YYT82
You ever stopped to think that perhaps most of their IT people went on vacation already like many other office workers?

My dad is waiting for his status sweep as well, but I'm not expecting anything until January 2nd.
But the real question is: "But are the hamsters on vacation?"

A watched pot never boils though!
Old Dec 24, 2019, 7:10 am

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
Originally Posted by YYT82
How would we be able to tell the difference?
Plumber likes this.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 5:56 am

Programs: AC 75k
Anyone who crossed to another level in Nov/Dec have gotten their sweep? I crossed early December but my Altitude still shows the old status.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Titanium, AC 75k, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by aburrsir
Wishful thinking - did not receive a Christmas gift from AC

Originally Posted by jimba
Anyone who crossed to another level in Nov/Dec have gotten their sweep? I crossed early December but my Altitude still shows the old status.
I crossed to 75k in very early November and still no sweep.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 6:37 am

Programs: AC SE
Nope. I passed the SE miles and spend in early December.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 1:50 pm

Programs: Altitude E50K / *G
Nothing yet. I crossed E50K on Dec 30th and the miles and AQD have posted but so far it still shows E35K.

Also my AQD is WAY too high lol
Old Jan 6, 2020, 3:41 pm

Early recognition to 35K then crossed 50K on Dec. 1 and still waiting.
Old Jan 6, 2020, 4:09 pm

Programs: AC*SE, Lifetime Bonvoy PP, Hilton D, National EE, Avis First
I passed the 100k threshold months ago, and my status is still showing SE100K, what gives, when are they going to sweep me? It hasn't been swept in years, I think the last time I had a good sweeping was when AC*SE became SE100K. Sweep faster!
Hurry! HURRY HARD!

Damn IT people, it must be their fault.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.