Wiki Posts
Search

Air Canada Vacation Bonus AQM

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2019, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Air Canada Vacation Bonus AQM

Hi everyone.
I know there is another forum about this but it’s quite old and I’m not sure whether it’s still the same. I just finished my ACV travel and I’m only a few miles away to get to the next status. I have registered to a promotion of ACV, saying that 1500 AQM will be issued after the completion of travel. Can anyone share their experiences how long it will take to be issued. Because it’s end of the year and I don’t have any further travelling plans, the 1500 AQM is very important for me and I can’t afford losing it. Thanks!
Old Dec 9, 2019, 1:32 pm

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by troyesivan
Hi everyone.
I know there is another forum about this but it’s quite old and I’m not sure whether it’s still the same. I just finished my ACV travel and I’m only a few miles away to get to the next status. I have registered to a promotion of ACV, saying that 1500 AQM will be issued after the completion of travel. Can anyone share their experiences how long it will take to be issued. Because it’s end of the year and I don’t have any further travelling plans, the 1500 AQM is very important for me and I can’t afford losing it. Thanks!
A few days and you just have to look at your Altitude account to see? If this is important to you and can't afford to loose it, you would know?
Old Dec 10, 2019, 7:20 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by HerpaYvr
A few days and you just have to look at your Altitude account to see? If this is important to you and can't afford to loose it, you would know?
So basically it’ll only take a few days for the bonus AQM to be credited?
Old Dec 10, 2019, 8:27 am

Programs: AC- SE100 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, National Executive, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by troyesivan
So basically it’ll only take a few days for the bonus AQM to be credited?
Unless the promotion or contests specifically state a time frame or date, it only takes a few days

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.