Wiki Posts
Search

End of the year Sweep?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2019, 2:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC: Ac*A, , Nexus: Expired
End of the year Sweep?

Hi All - I crossed 50K this weekend when my LHR-YYC posted. Any chance I will be moved upto 50K by the end of December? Is routine sweeps still a thing?

Thanks,
Dana
Yhztraveller likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 2:48 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite. NEXUS
Originally Posted by danapop
Hi All - I crossed 50K this weekend when my LHR-YYC posted. Any chance I will be moved upto 50K by the end of December? Is routine sweeps still a thing?

Thanks,
Dana
You have a chance, but 0 is technically a chance. Historically it has happened, but with the migration happening, who knows what is of the PDP-11 that has that cron job running on it.
ecc and douglasr like this.
Old Nov 26, 2019, 3:09 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
I hit 75k levels at the start of November, haven't been swept up yet.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 6:47 am

Programs: AC SE100K; AE Diamond; NEXUS
I flew a TATL segment on AC in late October that pushed me through the E75K threshold, but unfortunately the AQM didn't post until November. As a result, even though I was technically eligible, I didn't get swept in the Early Recognition blitz and I'm still waiting for my status to change.

I sent a DM to Altitude on Twitter but I got a canned reply that essentially told me to be patient and that it will happen when it happens.
Old Nov 27, 2019, 8:33 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Plat, Hilton G,Nexus, Amex MR Plat,IHG Plat
I believe typically the sweeps happen in Dec and early Jan based on past threads.
However with the current Amadeus transition and headaches, anything is possible including no sweeps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.