Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Desperate to contact aeroplan to make a change. How?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Desperate to contact aeroplan to make a change. How?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2019, 6:19 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by yulsee
OP could try calling the Aeroplan priority number mentionned in this public page: https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/e...-benefits.html

Also, are there any kind and non-selfish SEs willing to initiate conference calls with Aeroplan and an FT member with an urgent need to get the member to reach a live agent using SE priority ? For privacy, SE can quit the conference call after the helped member gets connected to a live agent.
Conversely, that doesn't put the SE in good light circumventing the system plus diluting resources dedicated to SE.
Old Dec 1, 2019, 7:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
OP could try calling the Aeroplan priority number mentionned in this public page: https://www.americanexpress.com/ca/e...-benefits.html

Also, are there any kind and non-selfish SEs willing to initiate conference calls with Aeroplan and an FT member with an urgent need to get the member to reach a live agent using SE priority ? For privacy, SE can quit the conference call after the helped member gets connected to a live agent.
I once called on behalf of a non-SE who was frantically trying to make an EWR-JFK (or something like that) connection after a delay. The chance of him making it was around 5%.

I was scolded and told I couldn't call the SE line for a non-SE.

It's not clear to me how I should reach Aeroplan if not the number on my card, but whatever.

However, this was a friend who I had helped book the trip, so I was willing to push the limits.

But I'd never do it for a stranger.
Stranger and flyquiet like this.
Old Dec 1, 2019, 7:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM SK EBG LATAM BL
Also, are there any kind and non-selfish SEs willing to initiate conference calls with Aeroplan and an FT member.
Of course there are, I have my SE friend call in for me (my "brother in law" if anyone asks), it saves hours on the phone. I call the 1K line (or EXP line) for them too (never been scolded there, and dont have to make up stories)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.