Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

aeroplan broken? Can't book flights from Canada to US on AC planes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

aeroplan broken? Can't book flights from Canada to US on AC planes

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2019, 8:12 am

Programs: Aeroplan, BONVOY GOLD
Originally Posted by HiAperture
Anyone tried calling in to see if the phone agents can still book awards on AC metal?
Ive been trying to call in to add an infant to a booking. All day yesterday and today can’t even get put on hold...

”higher than normal call volume, so we can’t take your call, goodbye”
Old Nov 21, 2019, 8:24 am

Programs: AA PPro
Originally Posted by coleworld
Ive been trying to call in to add an infant to a booking. All day yesterday and today can’t even get put on hold...

”higher than normal call volume, so we can’t take your call, goodbye”
Thanks, I saw awards re-appeared on the site this morning but the one I wanted which had been available prior to the great migration was sadly gone.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 8:39 am

Programs: TP Gold; IB Oro; G3 Diamond; AD Diamond; LA Plat.; HH Diamond; IHG Diam Amb; Marriott Plat.
Thanks, I saw awards re-appeared on the site this morning but the one I wanted which had been available prior to the great migration was sadly gone.
I've been monitoring at EF: AC awards (I and X) are still down. Zero.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by Blackheath
I've been monitoring at EF: AC awards (I and X) are still down. Zero.
I was looking at routes out of YVR back to Florida. back on monday there was one seat in J available on the 789 service to EWR this Saturday. Aeroplan searches are now showing AC options again for me on that route, but not that flight any more. United still shows no AC results at all, so clearly things are not back to normal.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 10:53 am

Programs: TK*G, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat
The AC inventory got loaded back around 11pm ET last night - at least for the few routes that I was monitoring.
Same availability and same problematic search results, e.g. the same flight available for standalone YTZ-YUL fixed award but no for YTZ-YUL-IST.

AC flights are definitely still down for UA.com
Old Nov 21, 2019, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by ericw
The AC inventory got loaded back around 11pm ET last night - at least for the few routes that I was monitoring.
Same availability and same problematic search results, e.g. the same flight available for standalone YTZ-YUL fixed award but no for YTZ-YUL-IST.

AC flights are definitely still down for UA.com
They are available on ANA, who seem to thankfully still not be charging AC YQ.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 1:39 pm

AC flights seem to be back on United now as well.
Old Nov 21, 2019, 3:07 pm

Programs: TK*G, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat
AC flights seem to be back on United now as well.
Yes! now...only if I can get connected to someone at AP call centre.
having been trying every hour since yesterday...I cannot even be put on hold as an AP noob.
Old Nov 24, 2019, 10:25 am
b8b

Programs: DL Plat; HH Diamond; SPG & Hyatt Plat
I can't seem to do international searches, from mobile device or laptop I'm getting this:
Your requested itinerary cannot be booked at this time, please try again. If the problem persists, please call the aeroplan.com website support centre at 1-866-689-8080
Old Nov 24, 2019, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by b8b
I can't seem to do international searches, from mobile device or laptop I'm getting this:
Your requested itinerary cannot be booked at this time, please try again. If the problem persists, please call the aeroplan.com website support centre at 1-866-689-8080
Having the same error here ... have tried on Chrome, Incognito, Safari and none of them have worked. Pretty frustrating especially as I'm trying to book an available J award that is usually hard to find.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.