Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Post Your Banked Years of Super Elite S100K Here!

Post Your Banked Years of Super Elite S100K Here!

Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 16, 19, 4:21 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: 24left
Wiki Link
Background
Beginning with the 2018/19 benefit year, Air Canada provides a banked year of Super Elite status as the threshold gift at 250K AQM / 250 AQS, as described thusly:
Receive one year of Banked Super Elite 100K status that will provide you with an automatic benefit year extension of Super Elite 100K status. Banked status is assigned in the first benefit year when published requirements for achieving Super Elite 100K status have not been met.
Feel free to post in this thread and in the wiki with your banked year(s).

Lifetime (3MM status)
YEG_SE4Life

Through 2022/23
Plumber
canadiancow
24left

Through 2021/22
YYZ_tatlflyer
Mamau
ABW
skybluesea

Note: only post your name once. For example, if you have two years of banked SE in late 2019, you are qualified "through 2022/23"; it's a given that you have 2021/22 as well.
Print Wikipost

Old Nov 18, 19, 7:28 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC .875MM, Marriott Gold, Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by codfather View Post
The likelihood of me being in a position where I have banked years of SE as a tax accountant is almost zero...

Any tax accountants out there on FT who fly enough to get SE? Lol
By brother-in-law was SE for a few years. Tax accountant.
Old Nov 18, 19, 7:32 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, AC .875MM, Marriott Gold, Hertz something or other, Sandals Sapphire, etc
Originally Posted by codfather View Post
The likelihood of me being in a position where I have banked years of SE as a tax accountant is almost zero...

Any tax accountants out there on FT who fly enough to get SE? Lol
And “The Laundromat” is playing on the IFE, you can get some ideas.

FYI, there is a huge difference between flying enough to get SE and flying enough to get banked SE. that is a whole nother level of crazy!!
Old Nov 18, 19, 7:33 pm

Programs: AC 50K, WS Rewards, DL SkyMiles, UA MP, Priority Pass, AMEX MR, NEXUS, H-Honors Silver, M-Bonvoy
Originally Posted by Yhztraveller View Post
By brother-in-law was SE for a few years. Tax accountant.
I guess if you are experienced enough in any job corporations will be willing to fly you anywhere to provide them assistance!

Though in this digital age I fear that we are seeing a transition away from flying to meet clients, as many things can be done via web chat or over the phone.
Old Nov 18, 19, 7:34 pm

Programs: AC 50K, WS Rewards, DL SkyMiles, UA MP, Priority Pass, AMEX MR, NEXUS, H-Honors Silver, M-Bonvoy

FYI, there is a huge difference between flying enough to get SE and flying enough to get banked SE. that is a whole nother level of crazy!!
Oh 100%! I would love to know what 24left, Plumber , and yyznomad career choices are?

Lol it doesn't have to be the exact job title, just general occupation title, but no worries if you don't want to share!
Old Nov 18, 19, 7:36 pm

Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Clearly one drinks 24's all day, the other is, well a Plumber and the last one is a vagrant.

Kinda obvious really.
Old Nov 18, 19, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by Bohemian1 View Post
Clearly one drinks 24's all day, the other is, well a Plumber and the last one is a vagrant.

Kinda obvious really.
Oh for sure!

He must be the in-flight Plumber for those toilets that won't stop flushing during the flight.
Old Nov 18, 19, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE MM, Bonvoy Tit, HH Diamond, Hyatt Glob, Accor Gold, UA Silver

Kinda obvious really.
No, obviously she buys a 24 and drinks none of it, because at the end of the day, there are 24 left.
Bohemian1 and 24left like this.
Old Nov 18, 19, 8:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..

I would humbly add that what I flew last year was well over that and likely contributed to some unplanned ageing.
Yhztraveller likes this.
Old Nov 18, 19, 8:21 pm

Kinda obvious really.
Clearly you don’t know 24left as it refers to both the number of KitKat bars she consumes each day and the number of muffins she bakes to help nomad keep his muffintop!!

”left” refers to the cupboard that she keeps the KitKats in.
Old Nov 18, 19, 10:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: Air Canada Super Elite 2+ Million Miles
delete

Last edited by skybluesea; Dec 21, 20 at 10:02 pm
Old Nov 19, 19, 1:23 am

Programs: AC SE 1MM, Marriott Ambassador

Meh. Not really. I didn’t find it hard at all to do 200k +. Or no harder than 100k. And there are months this year where I will do 30k or more (not hard at all). Extrapolate that over a year and I can easily see doing 400k - 500k. I don’t want to because I have personal goals that would be very hard to achieve with that level of travel but it is all a lot easier than you think. In a slippery slope it’s all relative sort of way.

Hmmm. How many miles would I get from YYC - MEL - YYC? And anybody know any cheap J fares? Might be worth it to get some warm weather for a couple days...
Old Nov 19, 19, 6:11 am

Programs: AC SE100K, Marriott Platinum, IHG Gold, HH Silver

What about flying enough to get SE in 6 weeks, banked SE in months, and 300K bonus AP miles by end-of-year?
Old Nov 19, 19, 6:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by YVRtoYYZ View Post
What about flying enough to get SE in 6 weeks, banked SE in months, and 300K bonus AP miles by end-of-year?
I did that last year. It was epic and idiotic. And the same timeframe including achieving MM as well.
The 300,000 miles were a fantastic gift.
Old Nov 19, 19, 6:21 am

Originally Posted by 24left View Post
I did that last year. It was epic and idiotic. And the same timeframe including achieving MM as well.
The 300,000 miles were a fantastic gift.
This is incredible! You must be getting awfully close to 2MM at this point?

But I think the banked years of SE you have left will be better than E75K 2MM if you stopped flying as frequently after that

Hahahaha
Old Nov 19, 19, 6:27 am

Programs: AC-SE100K, AC-3MM, Marriott- LT Titanium, SPG RIP
24left is “encouraging” me to plan a YHZ do, so maybe you won’t have to go far!!
That would be an easy one for me as I have a son at Dal and can visit at the same time!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: