Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Question: Seat Selection AC47 Bom-Yyz Signature Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question: Seat Selection AC47 Bom-Yyz Signature Class

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2019, 2:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat., AC Alt. E50+, AP DD; BA Gold, OW Emerald
Seat Selection AC47 Bom-Yyz Signature Class

Hi All flying on the 77L this week for the first time 16.5hrs from Bom to Yyz Presently in 1d. Prefer at window but the only one available is 11k. I don't usually prefer the back...

Any advice? Is this the last seat for meal service?

Appreciate the advice. Seat guru shows 11d yellow but then says it's a standard. So not sure what the scoop is.

Thanks all.

pK
Old Oct 27, 2019, 8:54 am

Programs: TK *G
If window seat is really that important for you, just take it. Other than being at the back, it’s a normal seat, there is no missing window or anything. It will be served at last, but the chance of not getting your choice is low.
Old Oct 27, 2019, 11:03 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the advice. That's helpful to know...torn I'll sleep most of the flight lol so perhaps I don't care about the window as much.

Do know the schedule for meal service on this one? Typical late dinner?

Thanks SongSc!
Old Oct 27, 2019, 11:13 am
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by pkdi
Do know the schedule for meal service on this one? Typical late dinner?

......!

@pkdi​​​

International business class meals are discussed here

FAQ: Air Canada New meal offerings for International Business Class Customers

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/air-canada-aeroplan/1617243-air-canada-new-meal-offerings-international-business-class-customers-177.html

You can always search for the menu on AC.com

Air Canada Signature Service - Food & Beverage Service

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/fly/onboard/cabin-features/signature-service.html

I picked a random date

The full menu is here

https://www.aircanada.com/content/da...47_BOM_YYZ.pdf

Old Oct 27, 2019, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Thank-you so much!!!
Old Oct 27, 2019, 11:33 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, hhonors Gold
Wish I didn’t need to fly to India to get that option. Sounds delicious. As with any signature service you can always delay the meal to anytime later in the flight if you want to go right to sleep.
pkdi likes this.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 12:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yyzgigi
Wish I didn’t need to fly to India to get that option. Sounds delicious. As with any signature service you can always delay the meal to anytime later in the flight if you want to go right to sleep.

Agreed; looks like some great options in store. I'm thankful that they have changed the service so that you can delay it sort of an anytime type service. It's been a while since I've flown AC Signature. I've been using one world quite a bit because they fly directly out of Hyderbad -- makes it a quick and easy journey back to YYZ. This time around they were sold out. Looking forward to being on the 'home' carrier.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.