AC issues with Leap year

Old Oct 19, 2019, 6:09 pm
Formerly known as tireman77
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 24left
Perhaps I should buy a ticket and join you on Feb 29, er..... Mar 1.

If AC had a sense of humour, they would offer Bonus AQM, AQS for those flying on Feb 29.
I'll take it. Haven't had status in a while... Although I do book flights for a half dozen people, most of whom have status...
Old Oct 19, 2019, 6:23 pm

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by 24left
Perhaps I should buy a ticket and join you on Feb 29, er..... Mar 1.

If AC had a sense of humour, they would offer Bonus AQM, AQS for those flying on Feb 29.
Why would they offer a bonus for flights on a day that obviously doesn't exist???

That's like saying they'd offer a bonus for flying on a safe 737 MAX flight...
Old Oct 20, 2019, 9:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by canopus27
Why would they offer a bonus for flights on a day that obviously doesn't exist???

That's like saying they'd offer a bonus for flying on a safe 737 MAX flight...
Sign me up on the first 737 MAX flight! I'd love to be first in line to get on the first flight Can't wait for that bird to get back in the air and get rid of those old A320s.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Ahhhhh.... 16. The age I started to drive and the age when I last rode a bicycle.

Day 16 and AC.com still shows a March 1st departure....

Looks like this thread may be coming to an end. I know a bunch if you can't wait fo me to shut the hell up, so you can get back to pooping on dissenting opinions in the forum. You'll should soon be happy.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 3:58 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Originally Posted by PLeblond
Ahhhhh.... 16. The age I started to drive and the age when I last rode a bicycle.

Looks like this thread may be coming to an end. I know a bunch if you can't wait fo me to shut the hell up, so you can get back to pooping on dissenting opinions in the forum. You'll should soon be happy.
Love this thread.

And I look forward to the daily updates and creativity.
nnanlno and smallmj like this.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 5:24 pm

Programs: Aeroplan

Is it going to end because you have some hope or evidence that AC will actually fix the problem? Or are you running out of creative ideas for your daily updates?

I'm enjoying your daily updates. If I weren't I would quietly stop reading this thread. I hope you'll soon be happy because AC will get its act together and fix your ticket.
Old Oct 20, 2019, 6:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by smallmj
Is it going to end because you have some hope or evidence that AC will actually fix the problem? Or are you running out of creative ideas for your daily updates?

I'm enjoying your daily updates. If I weren't I would quietly stop reading this thread. I hope you'll soon be happy because AC will get its act together and fix your ticket.
I'm glad you're enjoying my posts. I'm flattered. I'll never run out of ideas, and I actually enjoy annoying the "evangelists" who think they run this place... you'all know who you are; but alas, I believe I have found the solution to my issue. I'll know in 24-48 hours if it worked.

Have an amazing evening.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 5:40 pm
Original Poster

The number 17 is responsible for, Insight, responsibility, self-discipline, strength, compassion, spiritual consciousness, and wisdom, a desire for peace and love for all of huma

For we, 17 days and AC.com still shows March 1st dpart.
24left likes this.
Old Oct 21, 2019, 10:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson
The number 17 is responsible for, Insight, responsibility, self-discipline, strength, compassion, spiritual consciousness, and wisdom, a desire for peace and love for all of huma

Let us know when you get to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
tomvancouver, PLeblond and smallmj like this.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 5:26 am

Programs: Aeroplan

Anyone who read a lot a Robert Munsch to their kids would know that he seems to be very fond of the number 17. For example, it appears several times in Murmel, Murmel, Murmel.
PLeblond likes this.
Old Oct 22, 2019, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

18. This number holds a very special place for people in Quebec. Although the legal drinking age here is, for the most part, simply a suggestion, its was always fun to know we could drink and most other provinces could not. At least I found a solution to this problem during first year University, the fact the bars only closed at 1:00am was probably the biggest contribution to my graduating.

On the other hand, it looks like my most recent attempt at solving the issue has not worked, so you'all are stuck with me for a while longer.

Day 18, and AC.com still shows a March 1st departure....
24left likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 6:01 pm
Original Poster

So... after some research, analysis and deliberation, I have discovered that the only non-trivial normal magic hexagon contains 19 hexagons. Whatever that means, I may never know.

That being said, Day 19 and AC.com still shows a March 1st departure.

Looks like I should have booked the flight for February 30th...
Old Oct 23, 2019, 6:42 pm

Programs: AC SE, Bonvoy Tit/LT Plat, HH Gold, National EE, Sixt Plat, Enterprise Gold, UA*S, Accor Gold, Hz 5*
At this rate it'll be Feb before you see it cleaned up!
PLeblond likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 7:37 pm

Programs: *$ Green
If P skips a day, I will actually be both upset and disappointed.
PLeblond likes this.
Old Oct 23, 2019, 7:58 pm

Programs: AC SEMM / HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Nitehawk
At this rate it'll be Feb before you see it cleaned up!
You miss-spelled "March"

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.