Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Two Aeroplan questions: Max Mileage and passing by same city twice?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2019, 5:49 am
Original Poster

Hello,

1- Where can I find a way to validate if I'm not going over the maximum mileage allowed for a (one way or round trip) ticket? I also know that one needs to ID furthest city as well, which is not always trivial
2- One a round trip ticket, can one pass by the same city twice? I think it's allowed to pass by the same Airport in case of stopover there (for example) SIN-IST- stop over- IST - CDG but you can't do SIN-IST-BDX-stop over-BDX-IST-CDG (IST being the city in both cases). Can someone confirm?
Thanks all!
Old Sep 22, 2019, 5:58 am

Programs: AC 75K
You can find more details here: Aeroplan City Pair mileage (new pseudo-MPM)

Finding the furthest city is easy...it's only stopovers that count. Use Great Circle Mapper to validate distances.

You can transit the same city twice, but only if it's on either side of the furthest stopover on your itinerary.

Searching MPM on the forum should result on some other threads that will help too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.