Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air Canada | Aeroplan
Reload this Page >

Do I get lounge access with an international business class ticket w/ United miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Do I get lounge access with an international business class ticket w/ United miles?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2019, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: United

I want to go to Europe in May and the only business saver awards that are available are through Air Canada.

Do I get lounge access if I booked through United using United miles?

Only the flights to/from Montreal are in business class. The flight from IAH to Montreal is Economy?
Old Aug 28, 2019, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
UA and AC will allow you the lounges.

But per *A lounge access policy, once you fly beyond the YUL-Europe segment, there will be no more lounge access unless you are a *G or you still fly business or above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.